Gavan Grayfeather

ok i'm not sure if he was there before but when i logged in from SW Keep today, i saw a new dwarf with a tattoo on his head and in shaman tier armor (guessing its a wildhammer)
    does anyone know why he is there? (Hes beside a Stormwind Royal Guard and hes just outside of the circle as all the Ally leaders just have their earthquake conference)

p.s. if this was alrdy posted can someone redirect me to the original thread

He was there yesterday too. I don't remember him being there last week though.

I assume that when they decide to start the Cultist/Elemental event, he'll give us quests.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's the earthen ring representative to the Alliance.

Either that or he's delivering booze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarog View Post
    He's the earthen ring representative to the Alliance.

Either that or he's delivering booze.
    or both...

OT: he has been there since the start of the SW meeting event
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

He's been there since the patch, blending in with the background.

He's been there since the patch. Because he's standing in the comer and doesn't say anything, people tend not to notice him.

He apparently meets up with Thrall in Nagrand to help train him in Shamanism.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

ahhh ok ty all, sry for the late reply and now i know hes apart of the pre-event quests for cata

10+ Year Old Account
    That dwarf is a red spy!