Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Pet ability "Charge" doesn't work. It is not shown in the spellbook(pet and my) or in the pet-bar!
    Last edited by mmocbeb3f79ac1; 2010-10-30 at 09:05 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have been getting some really buggy things too.

I was in UBRS with my gorilla, whos mainly a survival tank build with charge etc.

When Rend came in on the dragon, my monkey proceeded to taunt (good) and then tank him outside of the room, outside LOS. when I called it back, it bought all mobs in the tunnel with it. It then thought it would be a funny idea to stand there like a muppet (yes it was set on aggresive) to lose all the aggro. It also did the same thing in the room with "the beast". Random aggro dummping and pointless moving.
    I also had the pet on a "move to" which is by the gate where the gauntlet spawned. After it killed the wave it proceeded to move and wait by the other gate regardless of how many times I changed its position back.

I have also noticed the zone in health changes too. I always zone in with a 20% health pet.

Also and this isn'ta bug as I think its rather sweet. I tamed the beast from UBRD and on my stat screen he shows as a -1 level pet and on mouseover tooltip he shows as a ?? Boss. Which frnakly is sweet. I wonder if he would have the same hit rating requirements being marked as a ?? target as opposed to a lvl 77 target.. probably not as i use him in pvp alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Perceus View Post
    I was in UBRS with my gorilla, whos mainly a survival tank build with charge etc.
    I've noticed an issue from UBRS with Multi-Shot. May be a very minor problem depending on dungeon design, but Multi-Shot seems to have quite a large vertical height to it. I was MDing one of the waves there onto my pet whilst waiting for Rend to spawn and whilst the pack was to my left, firing the MS resulted in it splitting and hitting mobs on top of the wall (several yards upwards). If I was in a group and not soloing, that would've been a wipe. It's not a bug obviously, but I wonder how easy it'll be to ninja pull packs with it.

Also, can confirm the macroing problems with Aimed Shot (both the unable to cast and cast on the move symptoms). Can also confirm the Steady Shot bug and the Mirrored Blades bug with spells not reflecting any damage at all. Haven't had any issues with Kill Shot that I've noticed, but I'll try that out later.