Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by anmmochamp View Post

3. Sell for 125g
    4. ...
    5. PROFIT!!?!?!!?!?!

Fixed, you forgot the real step 4.

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Pirates. Well, I put a Bloodsail in your Bloodsail, and now you can Pirate while you Pirate.

I've been farming herbs and WAS buying uncut gems with honor and selling those.

On my JC/miner I usually buy uncut gems and cut them into something needed on the market. Hasn't failed me yet as I am bringing in about 250g-500g a day profit. Not much but it keeps my toons going for the week. Plus, whenever I am questing I mine 'whatever' ores I find and sell those too so I make about 2500g-5000g a week depending how the AH is going.

all you need to make money is money, 1K is fine.

now YOU DONT NEED professions to make money but it helps.

1.buy things in stacks most of the time its alot cheaper (i buy a stack of Cardinal Ruby for 500-700g) where one on ah cost about 90g.
    2.get a jc to cut them for you, pay fee its most of the time 10-15g per cut.
    3.sell them on AH.

so lets say you got the gems and cut it for 1k, on AH +20str sells for avg of 124g , thats 2480g - AH cut.

and most important read patch notes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostasy View Post
    i buy a stack of Cardinal Ruby for 500-700g
    There are actually people stupid enough to sell Cardinal Rubies for 25-35g a piece?

Not sure if you're shitting me.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    There are actually people stupid enough to sell Cardinal Rubies for 25-35g a piece?

Not sure if you're shitting me.
    pvper's ftw

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostasy View Post
    pvper's ftw
    I still think you're shitting me.

Deleted
    Spend unwanted Honor, 167 per gem, Cut & Sell, always place gems in for 12 hours, Haunted mementos.. alot of people 'lol' at me for selling these but they go for 2500+ on my server and i can buy them for under 1k from some silly people, Try do as many daily's as possible, i was running 15+ Dailys netting me 290+ a day not counting Loot, Always DE Greens if you find any, selling or keeping mats saves you money

Thats pretty much what i do for gold, farming veins/herbs takes time & competition is big,

Deleted
    i once bought a Nightmare Ender from the AH for 3K and sold it again for 10K. Good times.

First, you plant some pieces of copper in the ground. Then, with some water and TLC, they will sprout up into gold coins.

Deleted
    Roll a rogue and start farming lbrs for heavy junkboxes, I get approximately 96 boxes in an hour and sell these for 15g/each which is 1440g/h. Some people pay 20g for theirs which turns out to 1920g/h.