Recount not showing my pet?

Before someone posts in here saying to tick "merge pet with owner" thats allready been ticked, It shows other peoples dps with their pets but mine conveniantlly leaves out my pets dps. All night last night i thought i was doing shity but when i went to WOL it showed my real dps. All night my recount had been keeping my pet out of my dps. I dont know why its doing this, i had this problem in TOC and TOGC after the patch but didnt have it in ICC till just last night, Iv updated and everything and still it keeps em seperate. Any ideas?

It's been doing this with my warlock, but I haven't bothered to look for an answer. It will either omit my demon's damage entirely or it will give him his own purple bar that's labeled as "Unknown."

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Is it saying your pet's dps is like Unknown's Pet?

Recount is fine but either it's misconfigured or sometimes just depending on the update or encounter or latency it might bug out from time to time.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-28 at 06:08 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Recount isnt configured wrong becuase iv personally checked every option myself against other peoples and what i used to have it at pre patch.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-28 at 06:08 AM.

Mine and some guildmates' recount is doing the same.

I can only track my pet's damage when I have Merge pets with owners unchecked and that way it appears by itself as a separate entity.
    When I try to merge them, the pet is nowhere on the list.I can see everyone's pet except mine when merged and the same applies to most who have had this problem.If you find a fix please post it,it would help a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happens on my Warlock also. Will show my damage then a separate one for my pet named as Unknown (Yes the merge pet damage is checked). Also sometimes it doesn't show my pets damage at all and doesn't show it with my damage.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    At this moment, there seems to have been a change (or a bug) in Blizzard's pet information - there are a lot of pet bugs being reported in Recount's developer thread over at WowAce, but the author claims that nothing was changed in how Recount handles pets, so there must be "issues" with pet-related events coming from Blizzard's side.