Dissatisfaction at Fable 3 Release Dates

I for one am shocked that fable 3 is being released in America three days before Europe. I understand with a lot of game companies where they are in America so it is easy to distribute it there first but lionhead is an English company so I am surprised and a little shocked that it wasn't,if not earlier in Europe, at least the same time as America.

I may be missing some reason why they are doing this and if so feel free to correct me on it.

Also I understand that it is too late to change anything I just wanted to voice my opinion.
    Last edited by lukehop1; 2010-10-28 at 02:08 AM.

Probably has something to do with america being bigger then all of europe. America is also the biggest market for video games I believe. That or japan, either way its ahead of europe. The biggest being that xbox's biggest market is the united states.

Oh, the humanity!

Whine whine whine, just fucking cope with it like the rest of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.

Quote Originally Posted by Masnailia View Post
    Whine whine whine, just fucking cope with it like the rest of us.
    Wow i forgot that there could be such mature responses from this community. obviously i am going to cope with it i still wanted to voice my opinion.

---------- Post added 2010-10-28 at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Andrac View Post
    Probably has something to do with america being bigger then all of europe.
    Wow did you really just say that? i presume you are an American yourself that to have come up with this wrong statistic. The U.S. is 3.5 million square miles, while Europe is 3.9 million square miles. and to me .4million square miles is quite a lot. and also if you where on about population america has 310,578,000 while europe has 731,000,000 thats quite a large proportional difference.
    Last edited by lukehop1; 2010-10-28 at 05:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lukehop1 View Post
    Wow i forgot that there could be such mature responses from this community. obviously i am going to cope with it i still wanted to voice my opinion.

---------- Post added 2010-10-28 at 05:58 PM ----------

Wow did you really just say that? i presume you are an American yourself that to have come up with this wrong statistic. The U.S. is 3.5 million square miles, while Europe is 3.9 million square miles. and to me .4million square miles is quite a lot. and also if you where on about population america has 310,578,000 while europe has 731,000,000 thats quite a large proportional difference.
    yes but not everyone in a country plays videos games now i dont know about the numbers of how many gamers there are in these two countries but all i can say is tough luck my friend the waiting does suck but i garuntee you the pay off is worth it.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

i understand that it was just some of the responses annoyed me

It is kinda messed up condsidering it was developed in the UK......

Yeah I dont get it either, worldwide release shouldn't be a big deal these days should it...

Quote Originally Posted by lukehop1 View Post
    And no one except europe considers most of eastern europe as part of europe. Russia is usually considered its own thing because its just so fucking massive even though its in both europe and asia. The population of the u.s. and the mainstream europe is roughly the same. Regardless of the geographical and population differences of these two areas of the country, the fact remains that the united states video game market makes more money then the european one with the xbox being more popular here then anywhere else in the world. So that is why its being released here first.

For the record, yeah its dumb that they aren't doing a worldwide release or releasing it in the 'home area' first.