Recount not showing pet damage?

Has anyone elses recount been bugging? Mine is not showing my pets damage when I hit MERGE with owner, but showing it seperately. Problem is people are thinking I am doing only 7-8k dps when in reality I am doing 12-13k when you add my pet... anyone else having this issue, or know how to fix it?

Yes having that exact same problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    tried skada? just a thought.

Skada eh? I may try that thanks.

I dont know about the OP but i dont like Skada, and i dont want to use it, i would like to find the problem on why the addon i have used for the entire expansion is not functioning properly. Skada records different numbers than recount therefor its as broken as my current recount. I wanna compare my dps to everyone in the raid, and since everyone runs recount , having different numbers does me no good.

uhm lol ... so you dont understand how recount and skada work. all they do is parse the combat log. it doesnt matter who is runnning what.

but you go ahead and keep using the inferior mod if you like it.

Its not inerior, if you understood how they worked you would know they record differentlly. Dont post here unless you plan on helping somehow please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skada has had less problems than Recount. I highly recommend it as a DPS-tracking addon. Plus, it doesn't freak out when you forget to clear it between raids and amass a giant amount of data.

If Recount is broken, it's broken. However, on the Recount page on Curse:

Q: I don't see my pets, totems, gargoyles, guardians, Why?
    A: Check the config window (cogwheel icon, or /recount config) and uncheck "merge pets w/ owners" to see details about pets, totems or any entity that is treated as pet or guardian.
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

Quote Originally Posted by chelate View Post
    Skada has had less problems than Recount. I highly recommend it as a DPS-tracking addon. Plus, it doesn't freak out when you forget to clear it between raids and amass a giant amount of data.

If Recount is broken, it's broken. However, on the Recount page on Curse:

Q: I don't see my pets, totems, gargoyles, guardians, Why?
    A: Check the config window (cogwheel icon, or /recount config) and uncheck "merge pets w/ owners" to see details about pets, totems or any entity that is treated as pet or guardian.

Thats not the issue with the current recount. The issue is when you hover over your name itll have:

Hunter: Top 3 attacks
    Steady Shot xxxxxx
    Auto Shoot xxxxxx
    Aimed Shot xxxxxx

Pettype: Top 3 attacks
    BLANK
    BLANK
    BLANK

its just not displaying Pet damage

Had the same problem and i thought it was a bug with the newest version of Recount, but its in v4.0.1b too. But i try and reload your ui, it worked for me

Deleted
    I can highly recommend Skada, it offers much more than Recount . Or well... To be honest, WoL > all addons.

It's definitely Recount. I'm experiencing the same problem. Additionally, even when pet damage is merged and is actually showing up, the numbers given are wrong. You separate them out, and pets are doing a lot more than they're shown as doing when they're merged. I'm just leaving them separate for now.