Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    While i'm sure you are happy with your 24K any other class can out perform you on that same pack.
    I imagine a lot of casters would have trouble considering the nerf to all AoE. At the moment as Shadow, Holy Nova does more damage than Mind Sear...
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    While i'm sure you are happy with your 24K any other class can out perform you on that same pack.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    The irony is that they actually buffed AoE damage of some other classes while neutering ours. I don't even take DS in my PvP builds, and I'm very close to not taking it in my PvE build either.
    I don't. Maybe if enough people stop speccing it, they'll actually make it worth taking. Probably not, I know.

blizzard aint going to fix this or anything else.
    they have 6 more weeks of us paying to beta and they will still do whatever they want no matter how stupid it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagirl View Post
    Nice for old content

has a healing component based on the amount of damage you deal with it.

Some bosses with ads, EG. Garr you can just hit divine storm and out heal all the damage while killing all of them aswel.
    if you need the healing compnent, words of glory is a lot more effective use of your HP

I'd be very happy if they just switched the graphic for Holy Wrath and Divine Storm. Don't change rotation, damage calculation, anything if you don't want to, just give me my spammable swirly hammers back

Man I sound like a rogue QQing about their swirly ball, but it's no secret that awesome swirly things are a lot of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Uridawnblade View Post
    May i ask a few things please:

Would it be suitable to use Divine Storm for say fights like Sindy Gauntlet where you can build up Holy Power reasonably quickly and just expend it on AOE, or would it be more practical to just stick with holy wrath spam and expending holy power on templar's verdict?

Secondly is it really worthwhile spending 3 stacks of HP on zealotry? Sorry for being dumb but i am just trying to be more careful how i use holypower on certain fights.

Many thanks in advance.
    yes and yes

just make sure you stagger is with avenging wrath and dont use zealotry and av at the same time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uridawnblade View Post
    May i ask a few things please:

Would it be suitable to use Divine Storm for say fights like Sindy Gauntlet where you can build up Holy Power reasonably quickly and just expend it on AOE, or would it be more practical to just stick with holy wrath spam and expending holy power on templar's verdict?

Secondly is it really worthwhile spending 3 stacks of HP on zealotry? Sorry for being dumb but i am just trying to be more careful how i use holypower on certain fights.

Many thanks in advance.
    Anything with 5 or more targets, you should be using DS over TV... at least this was true before the TV buff. Maybe its closer to 5 or 6 now.

Ghostcrawler just posted something about DS, suggesting it might go to a shared CD with CS, not use HP, and not generate holy power (other than perhaps by Divine Purpose).

Too lazy to link it, but it's in the blue tracker. I support what GC has in mind.

BlizzQuote- "We've been toying with a change to Divine Storm to make it more like Fan of Knives. Specifically, you could use it whenever you want, for mana, but it would share a cooldown with Crusader Strike. It would have nothing to do with Holy Power (unless Divine Purpose still applied). The idea would be that sometimes you're okay giving up the single target rotation of Crusader Strike -> Templar's Verdict in return for being able to use an AE attack every 4.5 to 3 sec. It's too early yet to know if this design will work out.

Divine Storm has a great visual and many long-time Ret paladins have a soft spot for it, so we'd like to get it back to more common use."

Please dear god let ds not require holy power. That was pointless to begin with. Whenevet u will aoe in cata ( dragon whelps for instance) there sjoul not be a ramp up time. That idea is flawed. Ramp up rtime shud only ne used for huge sinle target dps or heals.

And i love the ds graphic. Want to be able to use it withouth having to gather holy power.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

lol wow does it ever feel good to be right.

i only made this suggestion a few days ago:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1