Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Swear Blizzard is actually trying to disappoint the alliance players with this race.

#1 poor models
    #2 bad voice acting
    #4 Horrid dances
    #4 Offensive emotes
    #5 No racial mounts
    I don't think they're that much of a disappointment. (By the way, you used '4' twice in your list. GJ counting.)

#1 I don't think the models are poor. (Well, the Female one isn't GREAT, but it's not that bad anymore either.)
    #2 I guess I'd have to agree there.
    #3 I half-agree on this one. I don't think they're "horrid", but I don't think they're good either.
    #4 I don't remember any offensive emotes for Male Worgen, and besides, lots of races have had offensive ones, they just usually don't last long.
    #5 You were kidding, right? Have you seen Running Wild? I fucking love it, I'd easily trade 6 mounts for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    Crappiest race.
    Did I miss the memo where this was opposite day?

Quote Originally Posted by nightnox View Post
    its a dam wearwolf of course their voice are supposed to be a mix between a growl bark and talking...
    That describes the male worgen voice and some of the female worgen NPC voices. The playable voice, on the other hand, just sounds like a chain-smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    Did I hear wrong or did she say "Being bitchy is in my blood"? lol
    Yeah, and it'll probably get cut. Pity.

I like the voice, but why did female worgens have to look so wimpy =(
    “what are you doing with my little sister?!” Arthas yelled as he revved the engine on his Harley motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Anyway, Alliance still has the worst female race: female Draenei!
    fixt

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall, The Worgen Female has been a sort of dissappointment, Their face structure is ok, save for the perma snarl. The human voice acting is fine, but the worgen form................

Its just... bad. Im not arguing that the Worgen form shouldnt have a rough tone to it, because yeah IT IS A WEREWOLF after all, but that is just horrible, it sounds like a chain smoker, and almost sounds like a guy.

It might be the actual voiceover they were thinking for Dwarf females at first. :O
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by The Darkitecht View Post
    fixt
    You don't "fix" it by making it even more inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    It might be the actual voiceover they were thinking for Dwarf females at first. :O
    Pshaw.

I'm happy with the current implementation of the male and female worgens. There supposed to have a feral feel about them. Only furries want to have a Worgen similar to their hot smexy furries they see on DeviantArt of Furcons. We don't need that.

Quote Originally Posted by Haemolacria View Post
    Only furries want to have a Worgen similar to their hot smexy furries they see on DeviantArt of Furcons.
    Strawman much?

Quote Originally Posted by Haemolacria View Post
    I'm happy with the current implementation of the male and female worgens. There supposed to have a feral feel about them. Only furries want to have a Worgen similar to their hot smexy furries they see on DeviantArt of Furcons. We don't need that.
    Right, because giving the snarly bitch females a dance where they grope their boobs, their ass, and their crotch is somehow less promotional of hot smexy furries than making them look like Krystal from Starfox. This logic is new to me. Please elaborate more.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    Right, because giving the snarly bitch females a dance where they grope their boobs, their ass, and their crotch is somehow less promotional of hot smexy furries than making them look like Krystal from Starfox. This logic is new to me. Please elaborate more.
    Logic? What logic? This is teh Intarwebz.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    What kind of person would want sexy worgen besides a furry
    What kind of person would presume that "sexy" has anything to do with it unless they were strawmanning?

10+ Year Old Account
    hahaha... a race with more sex related emotes than trolls

"Bitchyness is in my blood." "I howl in bed" L..O...L...

That thread proves nothing. It's a probable troll thread claiming that the current model is "hot." You know, the same current model that people think is grotesque and dopey-looking?

And that's a response to complaints that the current model is too sexy. Cut it out already, you're not proving anything.

Don't try to troll me
    Your hypocrisy is showing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Enough.