Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I use 1900x1200 resolution, and when I started using this UI, it looked like Alexeiblu's screenshot. I have since rearranged everything so that it looks right, I just can't remember the name of the addon that does the aesthetic boxes that wrap the chat boxes, dominos buttons at the bottom and the like. I would like to fix those as well as making another one to wrap a second skada window i like to use. Anyone know the name of it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iam2391212 View Post
    I use 1900x1200 resolution, and when I started using this UI, it looked like Alexeiblu's screenshot. I have since rearranged everything so that it looks right, I just can't remember the name of the addon that does the aesthetic boxes that wrap the chat boxes, dominos buttons at the bottom and the like. I would like to fix those as well as making another one to wrap a second skada window i like to use. Anyone know the name of it?
    addon is KGpanels...to get in config just type/kgpanels config
    and if if you have overlapped boxes try to change UI scale...ESC>options>advanced> and there is UI scalejust check it and try to set it to 1...i don't how it will look like and that high reso but you may want it little bigger so try it ...

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicKiller View Post
    addon is KGpanels...to get in config just type/kgpanels config
    and if if you have overlapped boxes try to change UI scale...ESC>options>advanced> and there is UI scalejust check it and try to set it to 1...i don't how it will look like and that high reso but you may want it little bigger so try it ...
    thanks, that let me fix everything!
    Last edited by Iam2391212; 2011-05-29 at 08:16 AM.

the 1680 x 1050 one still shows as being 4.0; has that part of the site just not been updated and it's actually 4.1? Or is it being updated soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Internet View Post
    the 1680 x 1050 one still shows as being 4.0; has that part of the site just not been updated and it's actually 4.1? Or is it being updated soon?
    I don't think it has been updated, considering the last update was in November. I posed the question earlier, so lets wait for Syronius to reply

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicKiller View Post
    Hey one question it's possible to turn off onebag/onebank addon? because if i turn it off in addons next time i logg in they start anyway...i'm using arkinventory as bag addon so each time if i open bigs both addons show

i want to delete them completely, but i'm worry about install on next characters, if some addons will miss

Iralevitaz
    for GCD error just turn off GCD timer in quartz, i think you don't need it, because you see GCD timer in buttons without it too
    Type /acp and ctrl left click on the star next the onebag addons so they're unlocked.

The GCD module shouldn't be throwing errors, ill look into it again.

---------- Post added 2011-05-29 at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    Grid error

Grid-r1391\GridStatusName.lua:95: Usage: UnitGUID("unit")
    Grid-r1391\GridStatusName.lua:95: in function `?'
    CallbackHandler-1.0-6 (Ace3):147: in function <...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>

Blizzard error
    Blizzard_GuildUI\Blizzard_GuildNews.lua:133: attempt to concatenate local 'newsType' (a nil value)
    Blizzard_GuildUI\Blizzard_GuildUI.lua:499: in function `GuildMainFrame_UpdateNewsEvents'
    Blizzard_GuildUI\Blizzard_GuildUI.lua:454: in function <...terface\AddOns\Blizzard_GuildUI\Blizzard_GuildUI.lua:447>

TotemTimers errors
    Usage: NewLocale(application, locale[, isDefault[, silent]]): 'silent' must be specified for the first locale registered:
    TotemTimers-10.3.7\localization\localization.fr.lua:20: in main chunk

Usage: NewLocale(application, locale[, isDefault[, silent]]): 'silent' must be specified for the first locale registered:
    TotemTimers-10.3.7\localization\localization.es.lua:19: in main chunk

TotemTimers-10.3.7\localization\localization.cn.lua:20: in main chunk

I'm also having issues with SLData_Text errors with the GetWintergraspTime function. I found a suggestion on google for editing the clock.lua file and I either did it wrong or it didn't work, I have to revert the change, save the error I get in BugSack, make the change and see if the new error is in fact new or not.
    I'm not using any of those versions you listed errors for, make sure you've deleted all your addons and freshly installed the ones in the package. As I said before they're all up to date. I am using some beta versions of addons so if you're using the curse client I don't suggest syncing with addons that are a higher version count.

---------- Post added 2011-05-29 at 10:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Edellan View Post
    I don't think it has been updated, considering the last update was in November. I posed the question earlier, so lets wait for Syronius to reply
    I'm still on vacation in san diego atm, but when I'm back ill be working on it.

I know you are busy and on vacation so take your time answering this question. I am using TUSUI on my Shaman and my Druid. For some reason Prat does not split up the chat box when I am on my druid as it does when I am on my shaman. Nothing big, I am just accustom to looking to the right for my guild messages. I tried going under profiles and loading TUSUI profile but it does not seem to help. Like I said, take your time answering this, I see other people are having more important issues then myself. Thanks for the awesome UI

Quote Originally Posted by Rewcore View Post
    I know you are busy and on vacation so take your time answering this question. I am using TUSUI on my Shaman and my Druid. For some reason Prat does not split up the chat box when I am on my druid as it does when I am on my shaman. Nothing big, I am just accustom to looking to the right for my guild messages. I tried going under profiles and loading TUSUI profile but it does not seem to help. Like I said, take your time answering this, I see other people are having more important issues then myself. Thanks for the awesome UI
    You'll have to copy the chat-cache.txt from the 'WTF > Account > ACCOUNT > REALM > CHAR' folder to your druid while the game is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    You'll have to copy the chat-cache.txt from the 'WTF > Account > ACCOUNT > REALM > CHAR' folder to your druid while the game is closed.
    Thanks very much.

Not to be a troll or anything, and not sure if has been said already(No, I will not read through 20 something pages of posts) but umm...pretty much just a copy of tukui...which works for all classes...so, nothing new here? amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeypuncher View Post
    Not to be a troll or anything, and not sure if has been said already(No, I will not read through 20 something pages of posts) but umm...pretty much just a copy of tukui...which works for all classes...so, nothing new here? amirite?
    Not even remotely.

---------- Post added 2011-05-29 at 10:25 PM ----------

The 1680x1050 version is now up to date with v4.1.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info16399

Hey Sham,

I don't know if your back from SD yet but I was wondering if you got a chance to look at the picture I posted last page to see why the UI isn't scaling right. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Hey Sham,

I don't know if your back from SD yet but I was wondering if you got a chance to look at the picture I posted last page to see why the UI isn't scaling right. Thank you
    Do you have the addon named !TUSUI v4.1 enabled when you log in?

I really like the look of this. I've tried making a few minor changes (I can't read the default font you use well) and I wanted a small change in KGpanels, etc etc. I've tried 3 or 4 times now trying to get it to save my changes. At some point I did something very bad and couldn't get it to go back at all. In the processes of recopying my original folder and reinstalling the UI. Am I misunderstanding something or shouldn't /reflux save save any changes I've made?

Quote Originally Posted by Avriel View Post
    I really like the look of this. I've tried making a few minor changes (I can't read the default font you use well) and I wanted a small change in KGpanels, etc etc. I've tried 3 or 4 times now trying to get it to save my changes. At some point I did something very bad and couldn't get it to go back at all. In the processes of recopying my original folder and reinstalling the UI. Am I misunderstanding something or shouldn't /reflux save save any changes I've made?
    The '/reflux save' command will save any non ace profiled emulated saved variables. Things with the "profile" selectable stuff are ace profiled addons. kgPanels is one of those. If you'd like to copy that kinda thing you'd just have to copy the saved variable file or just switch to that profile on another character.

Type '/reflux save' you'll see a list of addon saved variables that have been re-parsed and saved. Any ace addons that you have will have a profile called UltimateShamanUI which when you do the switch command will get switched to that profile.

What are you trying to change with kgPanels?

Awesome Syronius. Aye hows the weather in SD? I live up in Sacto. My brother won't reply since he's also on vacation in SD enjoying Oceanside with his buddies.

Syronius- Did you see my earlier post about your warlock auras? Did you change anything (if so could you post them)? Or are they they same as you posted awhile back? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Not even remotely.

---------- Post added 2011-05-29 at 10:25 PM ----------

The 1680x1050 version is now up to date with v4.1.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info16399
    That would be why I am having errors. Didn't pay attention that the 1680x1050 was not up date with 4.1 when you made this new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Edellan View Post
    Awesome Syronius. Aye hows the weather in SD? I live up in Sacto. My brother won't reply since he's also on vacation in SD enjoying Oceanside with his buddies.
    It was pretty nice, I'm back home now but it wasn't every overcast for too long or too hot.

---------- Post added 2011-05-30 at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by splusr68 View Post
    Syronius- Did you see my earlier post about your warlock auras? Did you change anything (if so could you post them)? Or are they they same as you posted awhile back? Thanks!
    I haven't changed them no.

I scrolled through this and I couldn't find it, is there any way to make the health deficit on grid horizontal and not vertical again?