Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    What is the addon and/or the command to move the top left buttons around? (they say talents, achievements, spellbook, etc).

Im adjusting the UI to fit 1920x1200, but my 'Character' tab on the top left of my screen is about 95% not visable so I need to move it to the right. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by whatthe View Post
    What is the addon and/or the command to move the top left buttons around? (they say talents, achievements, spellbook, etc).

Im adjusting the UI to fit 1920x1200, but my 'Character' tab on the top left of my screen is about 95% not visable so I need to move it to the right. Thanks.
    Those are from kgPanels. /kgpanels config will bring up the options. From here you'll have to go under active panels and unlock them or change the position values.

Hey, I'm pretty computer illiterate, can someone tell me what i've done wrong here? :P
    It seems really squished and the action bars are a little messed: here's a screen shot >.< (http) img7.imageshack.us/i/restoui.jpg/

Do I just need to configure it or..?
    Really like the UI, hope to get it looking great

Quote Originally Posted by Fjaxx View Post
    Hey, I'm pretty computer illiterate, can someone tell me what i've done wrong here? :P
    It seems really squished and the action bars are a little messed: here's a screen shot >.< (http) img7.imageshack.us/i/restoui.jpg/

Do I just need to configure it or..?
    Really like the UI, hope to get it looking great
    That's a bit perplexing, what resolution do you play at?

Ahh... it might help if I set my resolution to the same as what I download wouldn't it? xD
    For some reason it was on 1400 x 1050, when I downloaded the 1900 x 1080 hehe.

This should help, thanks >;D

hi Shamtasticle,i rly like your ui and your power auras but i already configured some mine power auras and i don't want to mess with wtf and interface so is there any chance you can export sets and paste them here or if there is too much of them paste them in some .txt and upload it,thank you
    Last edited by Lynixx; 2010-10-29 at 08:24 AM.

Thanks for the update!!
    2 things - why dont you use tidy threat plates?
    Also can we toggle on the nameplates for friendly players?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynixx View Post
    is there any chance you can export sets and paste them here or if there is too much of them paste them in some .txt and upload it,thank you

This would be AWESOME! Keep up the great work. And Happy Birthday!

Deleted
    Looking forward to the 1680 x 1050 version =) And happy birthday!

Any chance u can link ur armory cuz I cant find u anymore

Happy B'day.

Love the new tweaked Grid setup.

Anyone know how to make the minimap bigger?

Deleted
    HAPPY B-DAY!!

And I'm really looking forward to the 1680x1050 for my other comp!!

Deleted
    thanks and happy birthday

maybe a bit of a newb question.. but when i wanna put someone as focus, it says i need to disable an addon or ignore it.
    how can i fix this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuchí View Post
    maybe a bit of a newb question.. but when i wanna put someone as focus, it says i need to disable an addon or ignore it.
    how can i fix this?
    Just target the player you want to focus and type /focus

Smile

Happy Birthday Syronius!!!

Thank you thank you thank you my good sir! In my opinion THIS is what a WoW UI should look like! They should incorporate it as a selectable option.. I can see it now:

Select User Interface:
    • Default UI
    • TUSUI

Fjaxx... took me a bit to adjust mine, type /itsymm scale, it will display the scale it is currently set at. Say you want it bigger and it is set at .8, do a /itsymm scale 1 or a higher number for example. I run the UI at 1900 x 1200 and prefer it either at 1 or 1.32, ymmv of course. Hope that helps!

~Kadru, fellow TUSUI addict and donator

10+ Year Old Account

/itsymm scale 1.0 or 1.25 or whatever size you want it (and if I read Kadru's post, they told you how to do it!!)

also /itsymm lock will allow you to shift and drag the map if you prefer it somewhere else.

Maybe its just me, but whenever I try to do any command starting with /itsymm my chat won't let me enter the command :\

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Watisbldlust View Post
    Maybe its just me, but whenever I try to do any command starting with /itsymm my chat won't let me enter the command :\
    Check your minimap for a red icon that looks like a bag. If you're getting some Lua error post it here.

---------- Post added 2010-10-29 at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lynixx View Post
    hi Shamtasticle,i rly like your ui and your power auras but i already configured some mine power auras and i don't want to mess with wtf and interface so is there any chance you can export sets and paste them here or if there is too much of them paste them in some .txt and upload it,thank you
    I'll post it when I have a moment, I'm a bit busy today

---------- Post added 2010-10-29 at 01:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Plutos View Post
    Thanks for the update!!
    2 things - why dont you use tidy threat plates?
    Also can we toggle on the nameplates for friendly players?
    I do use threat plates , I mean I did write the addon lol.

Toggling of friendly nameplates is just a keybind. Check your keybinds for the appropriate keybind. ( default keybind is shift+v )

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    Happy B'day.

Love the new tweaked Grid setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnland View Post
    HAPPY B-DAY!!

And I'm really looking forward to the 1680x1050 for my other comp!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyra View Post
    thanks and happy birthday
    Quote Originally Posted by JajPeN View Post
    Looking forward to the 1680 x 1050 version =) And happy birthday!

Any chance u can link ur armory cuz I cant find u anymore
    Thank you guys

Also my armory is in my signature right below this post !
    Last edited by Syronius; 2010-10-29 at 08:48 PM.

19x itsymm-40000.1\itsymm.lua:44: attempt to index upvalue 'db' (a nil value)
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4106: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4054>:
    <in C code>: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3717: in function `ChatEdit_SendText':
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3755: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed':
    <string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>

Oh and happy Bday, keep up the great work on the UI <3 (no homo)