Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to let you know, I stream H-Firelands every week and every week I get at least 2 people ask me what my UI is. good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinettik View Post
    Anyone have any issues with SBF? I logged in today, only to find that its showing the boxes for all 40 buffs next to the mini-map, regardless if there is actually a buff present. Other than that, everything is working as intended.
    I fixed my issue with it, simply by reinstalling the UI. Not sure what caused the conflict, but it appears to be easily remedied. Just run the /reflux script and all should be fine, since im not sure if there is a way to get the install button to show again once its been installed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinettik View Post
    I fixed my issue with it, simply by reinstalling the UI. Not sure what caused the conflict, but it appears to be easily remedied. Just run the /reflux script and all should be fine, since im not sure if there is a way to get the install button to show again once its been installed.
    I did that and now my whole UI is reset >< to what you see when you fresh downloaded the pack..
    I did /tusui install but the empty boxes still show.

2x <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'TUSUI_Customs' tried to call the protected function 'CompactRaidFrameContainer:Hide()'.
    <in C code>: in function `Hide'
    ...mpactRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:399: in function <...mpactRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:392>:
    ...mpactRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:441: in function `CompactRaidFrameManager_SetSetting':
    TUSUI_Customs-4.2a\HideRaidFrames.lua:37: in function `TUSUI_HideRaidFrames'
    TUSUI_Customs-4.2a\HideRaidFrames.lua:30: in function `TUSUI_RaidFramesCheck'
    TUSUI_Customs-4.2a\HideRaidFrames.lua:23: in function <Interface\AddOns\TUSUI_Customs\HideRaidFrames.lua:14>

nil
    Had this pop up today.

Deleted
    any new info on the release on TusUI 4.2x 1680x1050 Version ? Would be really happy to get it.

So I'm assuming those of you that updated ButtonFacade now have 'Masque' in your addon's folder.

The API is a bit old on the SBF Frames and I'm not too familiar with a way to fix the issue. I may have to switch my buff addon for good this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    So I'm assuming those of you that updated ButtonFacade now have 'Masque' in your addon's folder.

The API is a bit old on the SBF Frames and I'm not too familiar with a way to fix the issue. I may have to switch my buff addon for good this time.
    Yes, i was already wondering what Masque was, cuz i never saw it before :-)

Ahw, that's bad, I always liked SBF, even before i had this awesome UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trepjaw View Post
    Hi master Syronius,

any news considering the state of development for the TusUI 4.2x 1680x1050 Version? i know you're busy and commited to many other issues and i really don't want to bother you...but i definitly don't got the money to buy a new grafik card atm and loved to use your great work once again like many others do

im curious about that too...

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    im curious about that too...
    yeah same here......

Just give him time guys. Takes a while to fix these things. He's trying to replace SBF (Which sucks), Raiding (Working on killing heroic Rag) and trying to answer all our questions at the same time. It will be up when it's done...

My Raid lead was telling me last night that he recently got rid of SBF as well and started using a similar addon called "Raven". I don't know if that is something you might want to look into or not but thought I would at least share.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    My Raid lead was telling me last night that he recently got rid of SBF as well and started using a similar addon called "Raven". I don't know if that is something you might want to look into or not but thought I would at least share.
    Raven is what I have decided to go with, it's got a pretty sizable options window and getting everything to look how I want to and placed right is taking a bit of time.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-08-31 at 11:58 PM.

First let me start by saying...love the UI.

Second, I have an alt DK and when I raid on him there is an addon that shows me my runes...however those bars cover another bar like corruption on Cho'gal and dirction bar on Rhyolith. How do I move it?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftyshammy View Post
    First let me start by saying...love the UI.

Second, I have an alt DK and when I raid on him there is an addon that shows me my runes...however those bars cover another bar like corruption on Cho'gal and dirction bar on Rhyolith. How do I move it?
    DK runes are handled by STUF unit frames. Type '/stuf' to bring up the options, under 'player' you should see DK runes with and X and Y value that will move it wherever you'd like.

The alternate power bar is SimplePowerBar. You can type '/spb lock' or just '/spb' to bring up the options and under the 'Size & Placement' tab there's a lock checkbox or direct x and y placement.

Syronius, I know we are bothering you all the time about 1680x1050 version of your UI, but I would really love to know the progress on it. Version for 4.1. starts to bug heavily. Three weeks ago you said it should be about next week but still no news. Can you tell us, whats going on?

First of all - love the UI, thanks a lot for your contribution. That said, I am having the same kgpanel issue mentioned above where it cancels an action that I use out of the spellbook and gives me the option to disable kgpanels or ignore. Wondering if there was a solution to that issue that I missed.

Any news on the 1680x1050 version? I check this thread every day before getting on WoW to see if anything has happened. I know that may sound impatient, but I love your UI and am looking forward to the new update.
    Topples/Retribution Paladin/Silver Hand
    Snurple/Restoration Shaman/Silver Hand
    Rebels/Fury Warrior/Hyjal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Topples View Post
    Any news on the 1680x1050 version? I check this thread every day before getting on WoW to see if anything has happened. I know that may sound impatient, but I love your UI and am looking forward to the new update.
    same here

Quote Originally Posted by Trepjaw View Post
    same here
    bump, still no answer :-/

Heroic Rag down finally! Sorry for the delayed replies.

I will have this up this week 100% both 1920 and 1680 versions!

Heroic Rag down finally! Sorry for the delayed replies.

I will have this up this week 100% both 1920 and 1680 versions!
    Finally and Gratz! What is your main nowaday?