Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ...
14
54
62
63
64
65
66
74
... LastLast
  1. #1261
    The Patient Alexeiblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    257
    Do we know if DXE is getting an update this time around or should we start looking at DBM again??? =(

  2. #1262
    Stood in the Fire Pyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bonheiden, Belgium
    Posts
    381
    Is it possible to show the tooltip on my target's debuff / buffs when hovered over?

    Awesomely made by Caiti.

  3. #1263
    Mechagnome Cai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sen'Jin Village
    Posts
    573
    With the new totem timers setup I was wondering something. The option for the Cooldown section, I was wonder since I am able to click the standard (ie Stormstrike, Lava Lash, Riptide) CDs what about the Long CDs like Astral Shift, Bloodlust ect.

    Raven is also not showing the new Grace of Air buff. Is there an option to show it, I have looked and couldn't find one maybe overlooked it, or is it not added to Raven yet?

  4. #1264
    Couple of things to report, could be an error on my part but none the less:

    1. When I go to apply glyphs I get an error that says Blizzard has blocked this action from an addon and I end up having to turn of several addons to be able to apply glyphs.

    2. Totemtimer bars stay in the middle of the screen after install, I just moved them down manually, but didn't know if this was by design.

    3. On my warlock, I do not have a soul shard bar (in affliction spec naturally). I haven't checked on my pally to see if I have a holy power bar yet however.

  5. #1265
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchu View Post
    3. On my warlock, I do not have a soul shard bar (in affliction spec naturally). I haven't checked on my pally to see if I have a holy power bar yet however.
    Yeah, locks do not show burning embers, shards or demonic fury - very happy about this fast release and I am impressed it is done; but any way of fixing this would be appreciated.
    Hypnagogic - 90 Warlock - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nagogic/simple
    Draenor EU - Myst - 25 Man - 9/14 HC

  6. #1266
    The Patient Alexeiblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontempt View Post
    Yeah, locks do not show burning embers, shards or demonic fury - very happy about this fast release and I am impressed it is done; but any way of fixing this would be appreciated.
    I probably should've checked this last night when I was playing mine (/facepalm) but did you check Forte Xorcist to make sure there isn't a "Show Soul Shard" box that is unchecked?

  7. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    I probably should've checked this last night when I was playing mine (/facepalm) but did you check Forte Xorcist to make sure there isn't a "Show Soul Shard" box that is unchecked?
    I just looked on Forte X .. and to be quite frank mate, too many options - I gave up ;D

    Any direction where exactly this is (tab wise) is appreciated!
    Hypnagogic - 90 Warlock - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nagogic/simple
    Draenor EU - Myst - 25 Man - 9/14 HC

  8. #1268
    All of these addons refuse to use guild funds when repairing automatically.
    Last edited by Xade; 2012-08-30 at 12:42 AM.

  9. #1269
    This is still a rough version of the UI, many of these issues will be fixed this week. Shards and other warlock power will be addressed. I will venture on to my other classes and try to fix any issues that arise. Some addons that are updated still have issues. Raven, makes me angry still so many issues with that addon but still the only one that even comes close to satrina.

    I actually didn't spend any time setting up Totem Timers at all. That will be addressed soon. I'm also redoing all of my power auras.

  10. #1270
    Hey has anyone else been having issues with Dominoes.. my one button regardless of ability will not work with it on works fine when I turn it off.. I have no clue how to fix or where to start?

  11. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by gesen View Post
    Hey has anyone else been having issues with Dominoes.. my one button regardless of ability will not work with it on works fine when I turn it off.. I have no clue how to fix or where to start?
    Does this still occur if you have only dominos enabled?

  12. #1272
    I have not tried that yet.. so hmmmm

  13. #1273
    Dominoes has had a few updates over the past day, maybe an update will fix this issue.

  14. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    This is still a rough version of the UI, many of these issues will be fixed this week. Shards and other warlock power will be addressed. I will venture on to my other classes and try to fix any issues that arise. Some addons that are updated still have issues. Raven, makes me angry still so many issues with that addon but still the only one that even comes close to satrina.

    I actually didn't spend any time setting up Totem Timers at all. That will be addressed soon. I'm also redoing all of my power auras.
    Thank you!
    Hypnagogic - 90 Warlock - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nagogic/simple
    Draenor EU - Myst - 25 Man - 9/14 HC

  15. #1275
    High Overlord Critzngritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a raid
    Posts
    107
    I am very happy you chose too keep working on your UI for us. Been using since v2 and never looked back. I do some changes of my own but for the most part it's perfect.

  16. #1276
    Blademaster Fkleppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    33
    Why is there so many abilties in the middle of the screen?...
    Alliance Bladefist EU

  17. #1277
    Quote Originally Posted by Fkleppe View Post
    Why is there so many abilties in the middle of the screen?...
    It's just totem timers.

  18. #1278
    I had a big problem, cant see the other players in my group or band, before the 5.0.4 patch i can view all of these, but yesterday no one shows, I can only view me, and my target.
    Sorry for my bad english

  19. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by Maskachapas View Post
    I had a big problem, cant see the other players in my group or band, before the 5.0.4 patch i can view all of these, but yesterday no one shows, I can only view me, and my target.
    Sorry for my bad english
    Did you delete your WTF and do a clean install of the newest version he put out??

  20. #1280
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinettik View Post
    Did you delete your WTF and do a clean install of the newest version he put out??
    Yes, I did.
    And ingame did the /tusui install, and all works fine, except for the group or raid names, only appear in healbot



    Sorry again for my bad english

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •