Page 66 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Okay and my last question to get this UI right is, which addon controls the fps, bags, currency and all the other things that sit right around my character? And can I move them?

10+ Year Old Account
    type /sldt i believe, least that's what it used too be

edit:SLDataText
    Last edited by Critzngritz; 2012-09-02 at 12:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Type '/tidyplates' and double check that your themes are set to 'Threat Plates'. Click the Blizzard nameplate motion and visibility button and make sure nameplates are enabled for enemies.
    Okay, thank you, that seemed to have worked. Secondary theme was on "No Theme"
    Is it still right that Enemy and Friendly nameplates are on "No Automation"?
    Just checking because the secondary theme also changed by itself for some weird reason.

You r doing an amazing work!!! congratulations ... please could u release the 1650x1050 version? ... it's a bit hard for me to play without ur UI. Thanks a lot
    Last edited by Bln; 2012-09-02 at 06:50 PM.

Something in this addon blocks duels and I cannot find it, how do I unblock duels?
    Last edited by Shan; 2012-09-02 at 09:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, that worked.

Only problem I have now is I can't see my auras very well on my raid frames (They are bit small), Also I couldn't see the debuff Deep Corruption on Yorsahj. And ideas?

Thanks again, and loving the UI

Which addon is my character frame UI? That shows my health and mana and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    Something in this addon blocks duels and I cannot find it, how do I unblock duels?
    Leatrix Plus. It's in your minimap addon dropdown. Do to the automations section and you should see it.
    Last edited by Delanath; 2012-09-02 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Leatrix Plus. It's in your minimap addon dropdown. Do to the automations section and you should see it.
    So helpful! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ripperjack78 View Post
    Hello,
    I have already installed the new UI, but I keep getting the Vehicle Bar from Blizzard. Can you change it again appears also from Dominos? I already tried to update but unfortunately without success. Can someone help me?
    Things are still a bit funky right now. Action bars and buttons have gotten a big overhaul blizzard side and lots of incompatibilities still exist. The author of dominos is constantly updating and I'm sure a version will be out soon that corrects the issue.

---------- Post added 2012-09-02 at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pyra View Post
    Okay, thank you, that seemed to have worked. Secondary theme was on "No Theme"
    Is it still right that Enemy and Friendly nameplates are on "No Automation"?
    Just checking because the secondary theme also changed by itself for some weird reason.
    Automation is just to show or hide the nameplates when you enter or leave combat. I'll leave that to your discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Things are still a bit funky right now. Action bars and buttons have gotten a big overhaul blizzard side and lots of incompatibilities still exist. The author of dominos is constantly updating and I'm sure a version will be out soon that corrects the issue.
    Speak of the devil, there's a new one up now

Deleted
    Oh thanks a lot

The UI is very very nice!!

Hello. All the commotion got me interested in this UI, but I cannot find any screenshots of the latest version.

Are there any out there? I would really like to check out how it looks before I download it

Thanks a lot,
    Guff

Deleted
    Hi Syronius,

i would like to say THANK YOU again for your great work and your great UI. Only needed about 45 minutes to update my old UI. Everything working fine for me!!
    You are my hero Syronius

greetz
    shamanpower
    Last edited by mmoce00af4bd81; 2012-09-03 at 11:15 AM.

great ui, thanks
    But ive got an issue with grid.
    i noticed that the color for lost hp is white... IS there anyway to change that?
    coz i love to use class color for the hp bar and when im playing with my priest with this ui, the lost hp color is the same with the class color...
    thanks a lot

adn

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the addon Syronius:

Here's a screenshot of what my UI looks like @ the moment @ 1920 x 1080

http://postimage.org/image/w620wwobr/

Could you tell me if I need to reinstall anything(i.e. Reinstall the whole package)? Or, should I just manually resize things like chat boxes?

Thanks once again for the addon, and sorry for my noobish questions!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekkoeu View Post
    Thanks for the addon Syronius:

Here's a screenshot of what my UI looks like @ the moment @ 1920 x 1080

http://postimage.org/image/w620wwobr/

Could you tell me if I need to reinstall anything(i.e. Reinstall the whole package)? Or, should I just manually resize things like chat boxes?

Thanks once again for the addon, and sorry for my noobish questions!
    Your grid seems a bit off O_o

Still trying to figure out what we can and cannot update right now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinettik View Post
    Still trying to figure out what we can and cannot update right now
    Tbh, i'm just updating anything when there's a new update on Curse, up untill the actuall mists update for tusui is online.