Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ...
23
63
71
72
73
74
75
... LastLast
  1. #1441
    Stood in the Fire Pyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bonheiden, Belgium
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    Anyone getting that the orange res alpha on grid doesn't dissappear after a player accepts a ress?
    jup same problem

    Awesomely made by Caiti.

  2. #1442
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington, TX
    Posts
    44
    ok so i updated stuf, enabld the chi bar but still dont see it, where is it supposed to show up?

  3. #1443
    ok so i make a monk but for some reson i cant install this ui on it there is no instal buton and over a half of the addons in the ui ar disabled ... and cant be enabled no mether whot i do .Its workin on any other caracter but whenever i make a monk is buged.Whot i can do to make it work on my monk??? i cant play on my Monk with all that garbage on the screan

  4. #1444
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    Anyone getting that the orange res alpha on grid doesn't dissappear after a player accepts a ress?
    Currently an issue with Grid's resurrection detection currently. LibResInfo is a bit new and needs more testing.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 01:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xerol33t View Post
    Syronius, what are you using as raid encounters addon?
    Novadays DXE is totally outdated and it seems it's discountinued. What can we use rather this one?
    DBM completely sucks in my opinion, actually I am back to BigWigs, your advice?
    BigWigs may be what I'll change to, but dbm currently has the most up to date timers and so forth.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 01:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by JoccE View Post
    Is there any way i could get this to work with a Macbook Pro Retina resolution?

    Tried yesterday but everything gets wierd res errors :P Like Spells on the chat and so on.
    No idea what that resolution could be but 'retina' is not a number I can translate to paper. This UI is intended for 1920x1080.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 01:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Malathala View Post
    ok so i updated stuf, enabld the chi bar but still dont see it, where is it supposed to show up?
    If you're still having issues make sure you're using the latest version here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ames.html#info

    Type /stuf and open up the 'player' section. Look for 'chi bar' and change the settings there to your liking.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 01:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    ok so i make a monk but for some reson i cant install this ui on it there is no instal buton and over a half of the addons in the ui ar disabled ... and cant be enabled no mether whot i do .Its workin on any other caracter but whenever i make a monk is buged.Whot i can do to make it work on my monk??? i cant play on my Monk with all that garbage on the screan
    Follow the same install instructions for each character. If for some reason you don't have the install button the slash command '/tusui install' will do just the same.

    It would also be a good idea to check your folder permission settings.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2012-10-05 at 08:56 PM.

  5. #1445
    Can anyone tell me what addon is autorepairing? I have to change it to repair from the guildbank :P

  6. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhange View Post
    Can anyone tell me what addon is autorepairing? I have to change it to repair from the guildbank :P
    Open up the "MinimapButtonBag" on your minimap, and click on the large green Leatrix Plus icon.

    In this addon there are tons of settings that change how the game interacts with various npcs and so on. Just go through this addon and set your own settings.

  7. #1447
    Hey Syronius. I was tanking the other night and someone asked me what addon calls out my survival cooldown usage. Is it forteXorcist?

  8. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Hey Syronius. I was tanking the other night and someone asked me what addon calls out my survival cooldown usage. Is it forteXorcist?
    Yea it's forte.

  9. #1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Currently an issue with Grid's resurrection detection currently. LibResInfo is a bit new and needs more testing.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 01:53 PM ----------



    BigWigs may be what I'll change to, but dbm currently has the most up to date timers and so forth.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 01:54 PM ----------



    No idea what that resolution could be but 'retina' is not a number I can translate to paper. This UI is intended for 1920x1080.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 01:55 PM ----------



    If you're still having issues make sure you're using the latest version here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ames.html#info

    Type /stuf and open up the 'player' section. Look for 'chi bar' and change the settings there to your liking.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 01:57 PM ----------



    Follow the same install instructions for each character. If for some reason you don't have the install button the slash command '/tusui install' will do just the same.

    It would also be a good idea to check your folder permission settings.

    Retina res is 2880x1800 so basicly 1680x1200 or whatever it is called :P

  10. #1450
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    France, Nice
    Posts
    35
    Hi friend,

    I installed your Ui, and i would like to know how can i get Stats like mastery haste on my character stuff. I explain i only see normal stats like Agility, Endurance, strengh etc etc and not second stats.
    There is a solution for see them or not ?

    Thanks

    See yah

  11. #1451
    Vaxx,

    A screenshot might help diagnose this problem.

  12. #1452
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    France, Nice
    Posts
    35
    I can't put links and screen at the moment i'm new and the forum dont allow me to do it

  13. #1453
    Stood in the Fire Pyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bonheiden, Belgium
    Posts
    381
    Wasnt there an option somewhere to change the clock to 24h mode? Can't seem to find it

    Awesomely made by Caiti.

  14. #1454
    Mechagnome Cai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sen'Jin Village
    Posts
    597
    Is there anything that should be on the Ignore list still?

    Also I am having some trouble with Chi Bar. I updated stuf and it showed up but when I tried to position it elsewhere on the screen it disappeared and now I can't seem to get it to pop back up
    Last edited by Cai; 2012-10-15 at 05:29 AM.

  15. #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyra View Post
    Wasnt there an option somewhere to change the clock to 24h mode? Can't seem to find it
    SLDT needs some fixing, the options for 24 hr formatting do exist, however it is not shown in the config dialog. I'll update it later tonight on the download page here:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...LDataText.html

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 10:29 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    Is there anything that should be on the Ignore list still?
    Only thing that should really be ignored currently is "GridIndicatorIconBar" since my fix helps keep it functional.

  16. #1456
    there some addon here that autoaccepts and hands in quests. i like to read quest texts so this is kind of annoying. what addon is doing this?

  17. #1457
    Quote Originally Posted by fruust View Post
    there some addon here that autoaccepts and hands in quests. i like to read quest texts so this is kind of annoying. what addon is doing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post


    ---------- Post added 2012-09-27 at 11:54 AM ----------



    Click the minimap button bag, then the green orb for the Leatrix Plus options.

    Get to the Leatrix Plus > Interaction page and change the settings there to your liking.
    Posted 2 pages back (twice).

  18. #1458
    Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    Is there anything that should be on the Ignore list still?

    Also I am having some trouble with Chi Bar. I updated stuf and it showed up but when I tried to position it elsewhere on the screen it disappeared and now I can't seem to get it to pop back up
    If you're sure it's enabled, it's possible it may technically be active, just off your screen. Mess with the X,Y coordinates to see if it comes back maybe? That's my best guess.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 09:56 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Timetodance View Post
    Posted 2 pages back (twice).
    I think we need an official FAQ for this

  19. #1459
    Syronius, are you going to change your Grid to Grid2? It seems to be better. (better memory&CPU managment)

  20. #1460
    Mechagnome Cai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sen'Jin Village
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    If you're sure it's enabled, it's possible it may technically be active, just off your screen. Mess with the X,Y coordinates to see if it comes back maybe? That's my best guess.
    I logged in last night and it was next to the Stance button. It is a little small so I am going to try to make it a little bigger.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •