10+ Year Old Account

What I want in my shaman

For one I miss have fire nova on my elemental shaman.

I think enhancement should be given earthquake (w/ instant cast) and we will take back fire nova

Or better yet... make that part one of the talent tiers... and make it more unique. Since the majority of our talents pretty boring ass compared to other classes.

No, what elemental shaman really need is removal of casting time on earthquakes, make it instant and reduce es the clunkiness.

Fire Nova? When did the Elemental have that?

Fire Nova used to be a totem that you'd drop and ~4 seconds later it would "go off" dealing a decent chunk of AoE fire damage. Hasn't been that way since...TBC?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Fire Nova? When did the Elemental have that?
    I think it was back in Firelands, where they last had it, before it got removed from Elemental and instead Chain Lightning got buffed to having no cooldown for elemental. That was also the time, where enhancement had to multidot with Flame Shocks instead of using Lava Lash to spread the shock.
    It was clunky as hell to use as elemental AND enhancement, which lead to its removal for elemental shaman and flame shock spread through lava lash.

Yeah Firelands is when Ele last had fire nova and CL still had a CD. Only fight it worked on was Lord Rhyolith, everything else it was junk.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Yeah Firelands is when Ele last had fire nova and CL still had a CD. Only fight it worked on was Lord Rhyolith, everything else it was junk.
    No it was quite effective in PvP albeit OP with the glyph that extended the duration of flame shock indefinitely when hit by another fire nova.

Super effective at keeping people from capping flags in a group fight. Flame shock, fire nova switch target flame shock, fire nova, until everyone in the area was detonating and extending the debuf

Heres is what I would want:
    Give us back the ability to cast LB while moving
    Make CL the way it was in MoP
    Get rid of Earthquake