View Poll Results: What race is your main Shaman character?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Draenei

72 18.14%
  • Dwarf

37 9.32%
  • Goblin

31 7.81%
  • Orc

104 26.20%
  • Tauren

40 10.08%
  • Troll

64 16.12%
  • Pandaren (Horde)

16 4.03%
  • Pandaren (Alliance)

33 8.31%
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Lightbulb Why did you chose that race for main Shaman character?

Why did you chose that race (the race you chose) for main Shaman character?

Goblin because of 1% haste, always the cheapest prices, easy access to bank and rocket jump.

I have however grown tired of the small model of my goblin, so now I'm in progress of finding a model which looks better in the CM and Kor'Kron shaman set.

Dwarf because I can't stand Draenei and wanted an Alliance shaman in Cataclysm.

Dwarf because there is no other choice. I don't care what your character select screen shows.

Orc because awesome animations and big shoulders.

Originally I was a Draenei, but went horde during Dragon Soul and chose Goblin. During HoF progression I wanted to "buff" HTT (I wa resto at that time) so I swapped to Troll and haven't looked back.
    BattleTag: Devos#1585

Orc. Nothing else really makes sense in my mind.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

i chose Orc because it looked best imo back in vanilla. Melee animations look excellent (even with fist weapons) compared to other races, I play enhancer obviously.

Troll... because I really dig Vol'jin. (Cant wait for the new exp)

I picked a Draenei because I made my Shaman in BC and it was my only option.

Female Draenei because I wanted a female character as a change from my male druid. Draenei was the most elegant

Quote Originally Posted by Moridius View Post
    I picked a Draenei because I made my Shaman in BC and it was my only option.
    This, I went horde for a few months during MoP, was an Orc, came back to Alliance, went Draenei again.
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    This one of those rare times everyone is excited and eager to be dumped on.

Always been a fan of Orcs since I started playing Frozen Throne

Orc because Frostwolf transmog.

Started Orc and went Troll right before we started hardmodes in tier 11.

Stinks that the ICC set looks bad on Trolls(female toons) because when I was an Orc that was far and away my favorite set in the game.

Dwarf because their beards are just too epic, will get even more epic in WoD, and also i played mostly alliance so my only other option was draenei which are not an option at all at least for me.

I mean just look at that guy, pure sexiness...

Dwarves and Orcs. Honestly, Dwarf animations are just awesome. Orcs cause shoulders and also good animations.

Draenei.
    I would of loved to be a Dwarf, but ...there is no but. I like Dwarves but I also like Draenei. Draenei are just space goats, and I like goats.

Cause I wanted a alliance shaman in Wotlk. And it's female because, well, male draenei :s (*puke*)
    Pokemon X Friendcode : 5257-9535-0556 - Poison Safari, Drapion - Kakuna - Ariados
    Send me a PM with your code so I can add you back!

tauren since '05. nature, native/nomadic theme is what captivated me. there was no way i was gonna drop this race after hearing the drums echoing in thunderbluff. probably most influential was the music. all in all, i felt tauren fit the best description of a shaman.