Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post

Import the sets as page 1-5 in order as some auras require others to be showing.
    I have a focus tongues watching aura under affliction that may be annoying for some so lol.. take with caution.
    YOU ROCK!

Ok, I run 1200x800. Is there a way I can get this pack to work properly?

This question has surely been asked before, but how do I remove the red text on grid that indicates how much health a person has lost. I thought it was in the center text indicator, and the Center text 3 (Middle) indicator was greyed out so I guess it isn't there either.

I'd like to get that feature removed since I deem it worthless to have as a healer since the whole bar goes up or down anyways depending on the peoples health.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

10+ Year Old Account
    What addon do you use to display the healthbars above the enemy's head?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Baws View Post
    What addon do you use to display the healthbars above the enemy's head?
    Tidy Plates

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I did by mistake update my Grid with Curse Client and it created a additional Grid window, which is unmovable and really annoying. I've tried reflux it again, I've tried to reinstall every Grid addon, the .lua files and so on. Any suggestions?
    And also, the original (the good looking one ) begins to mix up
    -----------------==
    ---------------==--
    -------------==----
    -----------==------
    PLAYER==--------TARGET

Like that in a 10man raid.
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    Hey, I did by mistake update my Grid with Curse Client and it created a additional Grid window, which is unmovable and really annoying. I've tried reflux it again, I've tried to reinstall every Grid addon, the .lua files and so on. Any suggestions?
    And also, the original (the good looking one ) begins to mix up
    -----------------==
    ---------------==--
    -------------==----
    -----------==------
    PLAYER==--------TARGET

Like that in a 10man raid.
    You have stuf raids enabled. Just type /acp and disabled them there, or go to the log in screen and disable "stuf raid frames".

10+ Year Old Account
    You have stuf raids enabled. Just type /acp and disabled them there, or go to the log in screen and disable "stuf raid frames".
    Okey, great, the second raid frame disappeared, thanks a lot.
    I just disabled it through ACP, now the raid frames began to mix up again.

Like that, which is really irritating when I heal
    Last edited by Icebear; 2011-03-06 at 06:42 PM.
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    Okey, great, the second raid frame disappeared, thanks a lot.
    I just disabled it through ACP, now the raid frames began to mix up again.

Like that, which is really irritating when I heal
    This happens to me quite a lot, but reloging always helps. Reloging, not just Reloading UI.

Hello, im having two problems i cant change the stats text to show SP, and i can look at anything though the social eg friends or even guild info what can i do to change this?

Hello sham-

I was wondering what I would have to do to set this UI up for another class? Warlock buddy of mine really likes the set up you have going on with soulshards etc. so is it still the same steps

/dxe
    /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh

or is there another command I would need to show him to make sure he gets what he needs?

thanks for everything

Gesen

Quote Originally Posted by kudrel View Post
    Hello, im having two problems i cant change the stats text to show SP, and i can look at anything though the social eg friends or even guild info what can i do to change this?
    For the first part, type /SLDT . This brings up an options panel. Look for "StatLine" (I think). You can change it in there.

Deleted
    Been using this for a while now with minimal issues until this morning where it seems like the reflux doesn't properly work. Read through the help tooltip which shows each and every time you login. Can't really find anything which can solve the issue. It's been working fine for around 2 months ish, and now it's completly reset to download settings

Any other "/" command available for this to work properly again? Or does this require a re-download?

P.S, can't post links as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Windech View Post
    Been using this for a while now with minimal issues until this morning where it seems like the reflux doesn't properly work. Read through the help tooltip which shows each and every time you login. Can't really find anything which can solve the issue. It's been working fine for around 2 months ish, and now it's completly reset to download settings

Any other "/" command available for this to work properly again? Or does this require a re-download?

P.S, can't post links as of yet.
    If you click on "I understand" it should no longer show on login.

Unless you have your saved variables set to "read only" they won't change at all and you can't save your variables ever.

Edit: Just so you're aware, it's not from reflux that that window is showing. It's from "TUSUI_Customs".
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-03-14 at 02:09 AM.

Deleted
    Got a question. Your Powerauras, how to get the strings and such? Seen you got one for Enhancement, that announced when Lightning Shield expires/gets removed, "Feral Spirits ready". Aswell as "Low Mana" and "Low Health" warnings.

All I want is the strings for the powerauras, =P new to the addon so not sure how to get them working ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaster View Post
    Got a question. Your Powerauras, how to get the strings and such? Seen you got one for Enhancement, that announced when Lightning Shield expires/gets removed, "Feral Spirits ready". Aswell as "Low Mana" and "Low Health" warnings.

All I want is the strings for the powerauras, =P new to the addon so not sure how to get them working ingame.
    Check the checkbox on the top right for "Text Aura".

-------------------------------------------------

My personal update of SLDataText (module format):

Changes -

• All errors fixed.
    • Arena module is now working with points, and possible cap for next week(tooltip).
    • Latency module now has a tooltip and has the option to display "home" or "world" latency.

Download - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4479083/SLDataText.zip

SLDT_Statline:

Changes -

• Altered the method for updating to function values instead of a constantly updating local table. ( less cpu intensive and garbage data )

Download - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4479083/SLDT_Statline.zip

Deleted
    Check the checkbox on the top right for "Text Aura".
    What check box? =P
    Found the auras, stupid me. (Downloaded your Power Auras mod). May I ask if you plan on getting a Unleash Elements CD just like the Lava Lash one? Would be nice to have it tracked there aswell. Still can't find the "Low Mana" "Low Health" Warning though, got everything else working, awesome, thanks! =)

Hey! I just wanted to say this is an absolutely amazing UI. I've been using it on my enhance shaman for raiding the last few weeks and haven't looked back. I do have one quick question: one of the add-ons keeps saying "fatality" over and over in a tiny little voice, and for the life of me, I can't figure out which one. Any idea how to turn that off?

I've resorted to just playing music while I raid, instead of game sounds. Usually doesn't cause an issue, but I hoped I could figure out a resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by FeveredPanda View Post
    Hey! I just wanted to say this is an absolutely amazing UI. I've been using it on my enhance shaman for raiding the last few weeks and haven't looked back. I do have one quick question: one of the add-ons keeps saying "fatality" over and over in a tiny little voice, and for the life of me, I can't figure out which one. Any idea how to turn that off?

I've resorted to just playing music while I raid, instead of game sounds. Usually doesn't cause an issue, but I hoped I could figure out a resolution.
    The addon that cause that sound is the iBugGrabber or BugSack. The sound is from Worms Armageddon. And it is there to symbolize that it picked up a LUA error. It can surely be turned off somewhere in BugSack options. Don't know where though, since I like it.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Deleted
    alot of smexy UIs hereindeed!