Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I downloaded and installed the UI which is running flawlessly but it wont allow me to use guild chat. I type in the /g command and whatever i was attempting to say and it tells me "I don't have permission to do that." So ah any insight would be great

trouble with file renaming

can't rename account name files, character, and realm files

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Just updated TidyPlates to 5.3 and it seems to have F'd up my bars. Never messed with Tidyplates before but its seems that the actual bars above the units head is missing. Any idea how to fix this?? Thanks for the help!!

EDIT: Don't know if this helps but in the "load add-ons" screen...next to "Tidyplates" is says "Dependency missing"
    Tidy Plates recently changed to now require you to have "TidyPlatesWidgets" enabled. Make sure you have updated your addon list to now require that addon to be enabled.

Edit: You should update your Tidy Plates as well: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...idyPlates.html

---------- Post added 2011-11-09 at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flibble View Post
    I downloaded and installed the UI which is running flawlessly but it wont allow me to use guild chat. I type in the /g command and whatever i was attempting to say and it tells me "I don't have permission to do that." So ah any insight would be great
    Sounds like either:
    A. You're not a rank in the guild allowing you access to guild chat...
    or
    B. You don't have guild chat enabled on your chat channels.

---------- Post added 2011-11-09 at 09:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tyrasus View Post
    can't rename account name files, character, and realm files
    Make sure you extract the files from the package to a separate folder before or you'll not be able to edit the files. They're considered 'read only' in the archive state.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-11-10 at 08:44 AM.

I actually got it working last night before my raid when I went and did a manual update on all Tidy Plates. Then I set spec 1 and 2 to "Threat Plates" and it works fine now. Thanks as always Sham!
    Last edited by Alexeiblu; 2011-11-10 at 04:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok so i dunno if one of the addons is doing this but i switched back to Blizz health frames (couldnt stand Grid) well the health frames keep getting turned to the Hide state and i have to un hide the frame everytime it disappears..

Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    ok so i dunno if one of the addons is doing this but i switched back to Blizz health frames (couldnt stand Grid) well the health frames keep getting turned to the Hide state and i have to un hide the frame everytime it disappears..
    Type '/tusui blizzraid'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Type '/tusui blizzraid'.
    will that stop the frames from hiding?

will that stop the frames from hiding?
    Yes, that will change the automatic hiding of the unit frames.

10+ Year Old Account
    so now that i got the blizz raid frames working.. there are timers on the spells in the raid frames, i have gone through everything and cant find out where to turn them off..

the timers mind you are to small to read and do make it hard for me to track my ES/WS charges.

so now that i got the blizz raid frames working.. there are timers on the spells in the raid frames, i have gone through everything and cant find out where to turn them off..

the timers mind you are to small to read and do make it hard for me to track my ES/WS charges.
    Type '/omnicc' look for the slider that effects the smallest frame size that its allowed. Just bump that up some.

10+ Year Old Account
    Type '/omnicc' look for the slider that effects the smallest frame size that its allowed. Just bump that up some.
    wont that just change the size of the text? is there a option to disable it? if not i might just get rid of omnicc so i dont have the countdown

wont that just change the size of the text? is there a option to disable it? if not i might just get rid of omnicc so i dont have the countdown
    If you change the "minimum size to display text" the text won't show on frames that would otherwise make the font too small to read. The font size is always dependent on the actual frame size.

10+ Year Old Account
    so i am trying to get everything installed and setup now for my alts now that i have gotten the hang of most of these addons..

When i logon to any alst it will not let me install tusui.... i did install it b4, so i know i can, but it wont let me

anyway to fix it?

Correction all of my alts cant install tusui
    Last edited by Cai; 2011-11-17 at 03:05 AM.

so i am trying to get everything installed and setup now for my alts now that i have gotten the hang of most of these addons..

When i logon to any alst it will not let me install tusui.... i did install it b4, so i know i can, but it wont let me

anyway to fix it?

Correction all of my alts cant install tusui
    Type '/tusui install' and the install process will run again. If certain addons required are disabled you'll be notified in your chat box and you'll have to enable those addons and run the install command again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Type '/tusui install' and the install process will run again. If certain addons required are disabled you'll be notified in your chat box and you'll have to enable those addons and run the install command again.
    sry forgot to mention i did use the /tusui install command and after i type it in it will not let me enter it. after i type in the command i hit enter to send command but the command is still in the chat box.

could there be an addon out of date preventing it from being sent?

sry forgot to mention i did use the /tusui install command and after i type it in it will not let me enter it. after i type in the command i hit enter to send command but the command is still in the chat box.

could there be an addon out of date preventing it from being sent?
    You're getting an addon error from the addon. I want you to make sure you've copied the saved variables in the package for your alt characters as well before using the '/tusui install' command and that you have all addons enabled with load out of date checked on the login screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're getting an addon error from the addon. I want you to make sure you've copied the saved variables in the package for your alt characters as well before using the '/tusui install' command and that you have all addons enabled with load out of date checked on the login screen.
    im not getting any errors.. and i have copied the saved variables from the package to my alts folders and still nothing.. but the tusui splash screen is poping up now but still doesnt look like it is suppose to..

Edit: Here is a link to how the screen looks like http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/...711_155044.jpg
    Last edited by Cai; 2011-11-17 at 09:59 PM.

I can't get my KGPanels to save to the normal black color (it's automatically turning everything orange because I'm a druid).

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Reemix; 2011-11-19 at 05:48 PM.

im not getting any errors.. and i have copied the saved variables from the package to my alts folders and still nothing.. but the tusui splash screen is poping up now but still doesnt look like it is suppose to..

Edit: Here is a link to how the screen looks like http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/...711_155044.jpg
    Cai, I had this same problem in the past. What i ended up doing to resolve the problem was basically reinstalling the UI from scratch for each character I play. Before I logged into WoW, I made a copy of the Character Folder for each of my alts on each of the servers I play on. If you name them all exactly right, when you log into the game on that character the first time the /tusui install button should pop and it will work. Also, make sure DXE is enabled for this or it wont work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Cai, I had this same problem in the past. What i ended up doing to resolve the problem was basically reinstalling the UI from scratch for each character I play. Before I logged into WoW, I made a copy of the Character Folder for each of my alts on each of the servers I play on. If you name them all exactly right, when you log into the game on that character the first time the /tusui install button should pop and it will work. Also, make sure DXE is enabled for this or it wont work.
    that was my plan but Syronius and I worked out my issues, thanks though for the advice.