Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar-Kon View Post
    Bug found (at least on my computer): The highlight color for Masque completely washes out the hidden Dominos buttons on the left & right hand side. Solution is to change the alpha on the highlight color to 0.1 alpha rather than 0, which really doesn't affect the look of the UI. Not sure if it matters or not, but I made the change directly on the lua file rather than doing it in-game.
    I'm also getting the white box over the two hidden bars on the left and right. Couldn't figure out how to change the highlight color like you described. Any help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Reemix View Post
    I can't get my KGPanels to save to the normal black color (it's automatically turning everything orange because I'm a druid).

Any suggestions?
    Currently every frame looks for your class color and applies it on log in. I'll probably be making a way to change this with the next set up of my kgpanels(possibly just an import set you can just copy paste soon that I'll also be releasing).

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Currently every frame looks for your class color and applies it on log in. I'll probably be making a way to change this with the next set up of my kgpanels(possibly just an import set you can just copy paste soon that I'll also be releasing).
    Appreciate it, Syronius

Hello, I have a simple question. I started leveling my Paladin alt, and Im using RSA addon to announce stuff in chat. But there is somewhere another addon, that's announcing in Party chat (only). I wonder what it is. For example when I use Hand of Protection on someone, it says in /p "+++ Hand of Protection on %t (12sec) +++"
    Do you have any idea, which addon it might be and how to turn it off? I would love to keep using RSA only

Quote Originally Posted by Torm View Post
    Hello, I have a simple question. I started leveling my Paladin alt, and Im using RSA addon to announce stuff in chat. But there is somewhere another addon, that's announcing in Party chat (only). I wonder what it is. For example when I use Hand of Protection on someone, it says in /p "+++ Hand of Protection on %t (12sec) +++"
    Do you have any idea, which addon it might be and how to turn it off? I would love to keep using RSA only
    That's being posted from ForteXorcist.

/fx for options.

I was wondering how to remove that unneeded (black borders with with blue coloring) behind action bars ?

http://i.imgur.com/o2lle.png

i dahd it removed few moths ago but ui crashed and forgot how to remove it its anoying for me
    Last edited by mrinvisable2; 2011-11-25 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    I was wondering how to remove that unneeded (black borders with with blue coloring) behind action bars ?

http://i.imgur.com/o2lle.png

i dahd it removed few moths ago but ui crashed and forgot how to remove it its anoying for me
    Uninstall the addon "kgPanels".

thanx for fast response

Is there any way to get this to work on the ptr? The /tusui install command doesn't seem to be working.

Have you made new Warlock Power Auras? If so, would you post them please U Rock!!

Quote Originally Posted by cougarbait View Post
    Is there any way to get this to work on the ptr? The /tusui install command doesn't seem to be working.
    Most addons are not updated for 4.3. Many will need to wait for the next version of the Ace libraries to come out to function.

---------- Post added 2011-11-26 at 07:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by splusr68 View Post
    Have you made new Warlock Power Auras? If so, would you post them please U Rock!!
    Nothing new nope :U.

Alright, thanks.

Hey Sham,

With the update of SLDataText (ugh, I hate updates) I'm getting all sorts of bugs now with it. The newest one being...

"40x SLDataText-4.0.5\Elements\Clock.lua:394: attempt to call global 'GetWintergraspWaitTime' (a nil value)
    SLDataText-4.0.5\Elements\Clock.lua:236: in function <Interface\AddOns\SLDataText\Elements\Clock.lua:233>

nil

Locals:
    table: 30094190"

If you know of any fixes for it, that would be great but if not...just thought I would let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Hey Sham,

With the update of SLDataText (ugh, I hate updates) I'm getting all sorts of bugs now with it. The newest one being...

"40x SLDataText-4.0.5\Elements\Clock.lua:394: attempt to call global 'GetWintergraspWaitTime' (a nil value)
    SLDataText-4.0.5\Elements\Clock.lua:236: in function <Interface\AddOns\SLDataText\Elements\Clock.lua:233>

nil

Locals:
    table: 30094190"

If you know of any fixes for it, that would be great but if not...just thought I would let you know.
    There is no update to my personal update of SLDT in the package. If you were prompted to accept a new version on the curse client, always look at the addon's "Latest Date" and you'll see that it was from over a year ago.

Just recopy the version in the UI download.

Syronius I hate to ask this question. With the patch hitting tomorrow, what do YOU think the ETA on a 4.3 update. I understand its a lot of stress. Its why I hate asking.

PS. Thank you for making an awesome compilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaindrill View Post
    Syronius I hate to ask this question. With the patch hitting tomorrow, what do YOU think the ETA on a 4.3 update. I understand its a lot of stress. Its why I hate asking.

PS. Thank you for making an awesome compilation.
    I'll be going through my list of addon's and seeing if any go out of date and updating anything I can. With patch 4.3 you can no longer divide by 0 (which as strange as it sounds was actually usable in most addons) which now breaks a lot of addons.

AceSerializer being one of the more major addons which has been reworked. Depending on when addon authors get their updates posted (probably tonight) I'll get my UI updated and out as soon as I can.

At this point I cannot make any guarantees.

Deleted
    Target (de)/buffs not showing information on mouse over.
    When i target someone other than myself only some of their (de)/buffs show and out of the (de)/buffs it doesn't show information on mouse over.
    Does anyone which addon in the pack is doing this and how to change or remove/stop it from showing them.
    I know its not 'stuf' because the target (de)/buffs are disabled, i have tried enabling them and it shows them fine with information and all but its over laps the other (de)/buffs from the other addon and causes there to be two rows of the same (de)/buffs.

Thanks for any help that can be given.
    //Rukie212.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukie212 View Post
    Target (de)/buffs not showing information on mouse over.
    When i target someone other than myself only some of their (de)/buffs show and out of the (de)/buffs it doesn't show information on mouse over.
    Does anyone which addon in the pack is doing this and how to change or remove/stop it from showing them.
    I know its not 'stuf' because the target (de)/buffs are disabled, i have tried enabling them and it shows them fine with information and all but its over laps the other (de)/buffs from the other addon and causes there to be two rows of the same (de)/buffs.

Thanks for any help that can be given.
    //Rukie212.
    The addon is called "Raven" I currently am perplexed as to why the information doesn't always show. I have them set that way and should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    The addon is called "Raven" I currently am perplexed as to why the information doesn't always show. I have them set that way and should be.
    Any idea about how to set it to show Information tooltip when i mouse over and also to show all buffs.
    At the moment if i click someone its doesn't show all buffs e.g it doesn't show mounts and some buffs.?

//Rukie212
    P.S thanks for the fast responce.

I have to ask, when can we expect 4.3 version for 1680x1050 resolution? I hope it's not going to be like few months like before )