Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gesen View Post
    what addon makes me auto decline duels..
    I believe that will be in Leatrix Plus - use /leaplus in game to bring up the configuration window.

Quote Originally Posted by SLoPPYALieN View Post
    According to the Dominos.toc:
    ## Version: 5.0.2

I've tried disabling Dominos to see if it was Dominos that was causing the issue, and this didn't seem to matter. The Blizzard default bars will disappear and the new Darkmoon Faire bars appear.
    Please update your version of Dominos to 5.0.29 as this issue has been addressed. If this still persists, ensure you have the "Use Blizzard Override Action Bar" box unchecked within the Dominos options.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2012-11-07 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Please update your version of Dominos to 5.0.29 as this issue has been addressed. If this still persists, ensure you have the "Use Blizzard Override Action Bar" box unchecked within the Dominos options.
    Yep... that's exactly what the issue was. Sorry if it was a known issue, my SearchFu is not strong as I couldn't find anything when I searched for it.

Reckon this will look alright on a 13" MacBook? >.< Don't hurt me for using OS X please!

i logged in today to see that all the stuf ui settings was reset, reinstalling tusui with the /tusui install command did not help.
    is this a bug with stuf or am i just unlucky?

Thanks for the great UI!

hey guys i downloaded this ui. and tweaked it a bit. since i'm running 1680x1050 instead of the new 1920x1080. so i used the fronts of tusui 4.2. and the addons of 5.0.5.

everyting seems to be working. but 2 addons are messing it up.

problem 1: the extra info next to me char. with the amount of exp i got/need. my backspace and that extra info. and i can't get it away.

problem 2: the HUGE clock i have under my map. its way to big.

i made a ss to help it out. http://postimage.org/image/60emreat9/full/

hope you guys can help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    problem 1: the extra info next to me char. with the amount of exp i got/need. my backspace and that extra info. and i can't get it away.

problem 2: the HUGE clock i have under my map. its way to big.
    Those are all part of SLDataText. You should be able to do
    /SLDT Exp for the Experience
    /SLDT Bag for the Bag space
    /SLDT Clock for the Clock

For more information with regards to the commands, the addon is available on WoWInterface and has the list of /SLDT commands.
    wowinterface.com/downloads/info8539-SLDataText.html

Quote Originally Posted by SLoPPYALieN View Post
    Those are all part of SLDataText. You should be able to do
    /SLDT Exp for the Experience
    /SLDT Bag for the Bag space
    /SLDT Clock for the Clock

For more information with regards to the commands, the addon is available on WoWInterface and has the list of /SLDT commands.
    wowinterface.com/downloads/info8539-SLDataText.html
    thx m8. got it done. finally got rid of the text:P

Mu... st...... Up..dat.......e!! Ca....nnot......pla......y wow /gasp

Only one that's really fubar'd for me is tidyplates/threatplates. And I think that's on their side, not Sy's.

Yeah.. thats what I need updated.. it freaking sucks

Looks like tptp had another update, but it's still not fixed. Still not recognizing the profile thats loaded.

Just tried reinstalling everything from scratch and tptp still doesn't work/recognize the profile.
    Last edited by Delanath; 2012-11-28 at 06:11 PM. Reason: update

Deleted
    TidyPlates dont seem to work either. So far i dont have any other problems.

Edit: Power Aura's also stopped working. Had to go to Weak Aura's in 5 minutes during the raid
    Last edited by mmoc8e6796b678; 2012-11-28 at 10:24 PM.

So, after almost 3 weeks of being without my computer, I am finally able to get back on here and be your friend (I hope).

Just to give you a look at my curse client :U

I've decided to go a bit of different route to help you guys:
    http://reddit.com/r/syui

If you've not been on reddit, it is the place to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if this is covered somewhere in the thread and I overlooked it, but which add-on is it that causes you to auto-repair at vendors? Specifically, I'm looking to change the default from using my own gold to using guild funds and/or just disable it. Any help is much appreciated!

****EDIT**** NM, I found it in Leatrix!!
    Last edited by Viv; 2012-12-03 at 04:49 AM.

Anyone have any word on fixing Tidy plates/threat plates? I'm getting the regular blizzard name plates no matter what i do in tptp. It has the TUSUI profile, but it won't load. Also, resetting to default and then trying to change something doesn't seem to work either. I've done a fresh reinstall of the whole package, but that doesn't seem to affect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Anyone have any word on fixing Tidy plates/threat plates? I'm getting the regular blizzard name plates no matter what i do in tptp. It has the TUSUI profile, but it won't load. Also, resetting to default and then trying to change something doesn't seem to work either. I've done a fresh reinstall of the whole package, but that doesn't seem to affect anything.
    You must also set the correct theme within Tidy Plates. /tidy plates > Threat Plates in both main and off spec.

Yep, both specializations are set to Threat Plates.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Yep, both specializations are set to Threat Plates.
    Yes, same, still doesnt work