Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    What would be causing my Minimap and Buffs up top to be smaller on one character but normal size on another?

That seems pretty easy to fix. Just go into raven and itsymm and change the sizing to your liking

As for the reason, not sure exactly, but it's something in a WTF file. You could also go into the main zip file and recopy the "YOUR CHARACTER NAME" folder to the "YOUR REALM NAME" folder, rename the "Character name" folder to the affected toon's name, log on and reinstall TUSUI. That will probably fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    That seems pretty easy to fix. Just go into raven and itsymm and change the sizing to your liking

As for the reason, not sure exactly, but it's something in a WTF file. You could also go into the main zip file and recopy the "YOUR CHARACTER NAME" folder to the "YOUR REALM NAME" folder, rename the "Character name" folder to the affected toon's name, log on and reinstall TUSUI. That will probably fix it.
    Blah noob mistake lol Thanks got it fixed

does anyone have the 1680x1050 resolution to share?

can someone help me, I updated some mods, and now this icon pops up in the middle of the screen and I have no idea how to get rid of it >< It's hard to see with the shield covering it...but it's like a time or clock. Sorry i can't post links yet...
    i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/Darksyndicate/WoWScrnShot_012113_020250_zps01a94477.jpg

I wouldnt say this is the ultimate shaman ui, more like the ultimate ui for any class that wants it to be made easy for them =D. Awesome ui, and incredibly easy to setup and i can finally see the middle of my screen! My previous attempts at making a ui resulted in a very crammed screen

d0rk, zoom all the way so it's a first-person view. Then we might be able to help

Anyone have a config file for the latest version using 1920x1200?

ali3n8, you're going to have to be more specific; there's no single config file for the UI. Do you mean the WTF folder?

Yes the WTF folder please.

Why there arent Power Auras anymore? Also Threat plates + MSBT do not work for me at all (followed the standard installation aka click "Install").

Deleted
    Find some nice addons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    does anyone have the 1680x1050 resolution to share?
    Bump this request.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    Why there arent Power Auras anymore? Also Threat plates + MSBT do not work for me at all (followed the standard installation aka click "Install").
    Making a comeback??? Haven't seen anything from ya in a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Making a comeback??? Haven't seen anything from ya in a while...
    More or less, leveling up atm guildless Might start raiding again....

So whats up with the lack of Power Auras + MSBT and Threat plates not working. Are those working for anyone else?

So whats up with the lack of Power Auras + MSBT and Threat plates not working. Are those working for anyone else?
    People are now using weakaura's, very similar to powa, but more options and customization (like tracking trinkets icd etc).
    threat plates work for me, sometimes they do a bit weird when mobs get tagged or are neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    People are now using weakaura's, very similar to powa, but more options and customization (like tracking trinkets icd etc).
    threat plates work for me, sometimes they do a bit weird when mobs get tagged or are neutral.
    Any good enha profile for this weakauras? I am too lazy of a person and go by a motto "there has to be someone who has already done it".

the thread plates are weird, as they are normally turned on etc etc, but still, Blizzard plates are shown

Any good enha profile for this weakauras? I am too lazy of a person and go by a motto "there has to be someone who has already done it".

the thread plates are weird, as they are normally turned on etc etc, but still, Blizzard plates are shown
    Endus made a nice package.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ght=endus+aura

here you go, I think there were other aura's also posted on these forums, but I guess you can find them also by using the search function.
    I kinda like Endus' ones.

On youtube there are many guides you can just follow if you want to track trinket procs.
    think you just need to search for "weakaura's tutorial" on youtube and some guy made a nice series tracking all different kinds of stuff.

Besides that, there are also some CLC addons or priority helpers, but i doubt you like that.

About the threat/tidy plates can't help you. For me it's working fine without the default ones showing
    Last edited by woopytywoop; 2013-02-14 at 02:47 PM.

Good to hear you're playing again...Really enjoyed your video's when you were raiding

Everyone is right in what they said though. Threat Plates have been working pretty well for me as of late...make sure you have the latest version. Go to the profile setting and make sure that both say "Threat Plates" or "Tidy plates" forgot the name. I think for a while I used "Quartz" setting when "Threat Plate" setting wouldn't work which wasn't bad either. Also, I think Sham said he is coming out with a new update for this package right before or the week of 5.2. He has a reddit and Twitter to follow now...though i don't do Twitter or Reddit.
    Last edited by Alexeiblu; 2013-02-14 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    Endus made a nice package.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ght=endus+aura

here you go, I think there were other aura's also posted on these forums, but I guess you can find them also by using the search function.
    I kinda like Endus' ones.

On youtube there are many guides you can just follow if you want to track trinket procs.
    think you just need to search for "weakaura's tutorial" on youtube and some guy made a nice series tracking all different kinds of stuff.

Besides that, there are also some CLC addons or priority helpers, but i doubt you like that.

About the threat/tidy plates can't help you. For me it's working fine without the default ones showing
    I like what Endus did! Thanks a lot pal