Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargas View Post
    ah thank you

but i still cant move the Info Text (FPS / Gold / crit / Haste) on top of the Domino Action Bars
    /sldt

---------- Post added 2010-10-31 at 12:21 PM ----------

Just a note to you all, I've created a list of addons that you can update or NOT update on the main download page.

1x itsymm-40000.1\itsymm.lua:51: attempt to index upvalue 'db' (a nil value)
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4106: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4054>:
    <in C code>: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3717: in function `ChatEdit_SendText':
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3755: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed':
    <string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>

That's my buggrabber since logging in and trying to resize itsymm with /itsymm.

When I actually type it in, nothing happens, not even the text bar goes away. I type /itsymm and nothing happens but a bug report.

What is the addon that is in control of the bars at the very top left (character achivments and all that stuff) and how would I go about opening up the config menu for it to slid it over to the right?

Kgpanels, they go over that in this thread a few pages back

Quote Originally Posted by numbingeuphoria View Post
    1x itsymm-40000.1\itsymm.lua:51: attempt to index upvalue 'db' (a nil value)
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4106: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4054>:
    <in C code>: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3717: in function `ChatEdit_SendText':
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3755: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed':
    <string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>

That's my buggrabber since logging in and trying to resize itsymm with /itsymm.

When I actually type it in, nothing happens, not even the text bar goes away. I type /itsymm and nothing happens but a bug report.
    Idk I'm not having any problems with itsymm, you can try redownloading it from here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...syMinimap.html

Hey Sham,

After finally getting my comp back after some RAID0/Video Card issues. I setup the UI last night and is awesome, I love it been using your setup for a while. Had two questions: I am still having some overlapping issues with some bars (Myself, my target, Satrina Buff bars overlapping map, etc...) I think it has to do with UI scaling but my UI scaling is all the way down, know of a fix? Also, my currency marker (I guess from SLDT) is still in the middle of the screen. How do I move it and where should it go?

Thanks again man, Happy belated bday!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Hey Sham,

After finally getting my comp back after some RAID0/Video Card issues. I setup the UI last night and is awesome, I love it been using your setup for a while. Had two questions: I am still having some overlapping issues with some bars (Myself, my target, Satrina Buff bars overlapping map, etc...) I think it has to do with UI scaling but my UI scaling is all the way down, know of a fix? Also, my currency marker (I guess from SLDT) is still in the middle of the screen. How do I move it and where should it go?

Thanks again man, Happy belated bday!!!!
    The currencies module should be disabled... dunno why it's coming up for some people.

Send me a screenshot via PM to me and I'll look at your setup.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does this UI only work for shamans?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle View Post
    The currencies module should be disabled... dunno why it's coming up for some people.

Send me a screenshot via PM to me and I'll look at your setup.
    I got the currencies module to show up after I added slyfox10's V3.1 wtf files for 1920*1200, he said in the thread over at wow interface that he would send you his update for v4 so it might sort it for me at least, I had some troubles with the micro menu not working when using the v3.1 wtf files also.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see a screenshot or video of TUSui's elemental power auras. I recently got a new computer and I'm trying to get all my addons set up for raiding in cataclysm. Last week I grabbed tukui and BEPA. Together with totem timers, and reluctantly quartz.
    I like quartz don't get me wrong, but tukui currently won't let me move my cast bar, and kinda small and in a bad place. Tukui also won't let me use both quartz and its own cast bars for enemy/boss/target frames (well i bet it would if learned lua, but.... i dont have time to do that).

So to sum that up.
    Can I move the default/textured cast bar in TUSui?
    What do the default power auras look like in TUSui, better, worse or same as BEPA + totem timers??

Quote Originally Posted by kaitsja View Post
    I got the currencies module to show up after I added slyfox10's V3.1 wtf files for 1920*1200, he said in the thread over at wow interface that he would send you his update for v4 so it might sort it for me at least, I had some troubles with the micro menu not working when using the v3.1 wtf files also.
    I've gotten his files and I'll be double checking over them and cleaning them just a bit before I reupload them.

my gosh that's a lot of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by cyan421 View Post
    I would like to see a screenshot or video of TUSui's elemental power auras. I recently got a new computer and I'm trying to get all my addons set up for raiding in cataclysm. Last week I grabbed tukui and BEPA. Together with totem timers, and reluctantly quartz.
    I like quartz don't get me wrong, but tukui currently won't let me move my cast bar, and kinda small and in a bad place. Tukui also won't let me use both quartz and its own cast bars for enemy/boss/target frames (well i bet it would if learned lua, but.... i dont have time to do that).

So to sum that up.
    Can I move the default/textured cast bar in TUSui?
    What do the default power auras look like in TUSui, better, worse or same as BEPA + totem timers??
    Quartz is movable and you can enable / disable w/e you'd like.

As for BEPA, he's ele auras are good, but I still prefer mine.

All cooldowns available, full fulmination:

All cooldowns used, fire totem timer:

Stuf Layout and cast bars:

Alternative Character Usage:

---------- Post added 2010-11-02 at 03:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Does this UI only work for shamans?
    See above post screenshot :U!

Love this UI Question for you Shamtasticle. I've notice that since the last blizzard update, when lava burst procs i get a new power auras icon showing up. Yours still shows up as the lava burst icon in the bottom center but I also get 2 flaming half circles on either side of my toon as well. Is this something in your setup (that i've missed) or something that blizzard added and didn't tell anyone? Or, is it possible that i'm just losing my mind ^_^

Edit: Seems this is part of the new totem timers addon i haven't lost my mind

Anyways, love the UI. Working on tweaking it for my other toons. Thanks for all the hard work!
    Last edited by LordMael; 2010-11-02 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMael View Post
    Love this UI Question for you Shamtasticle. I've notice that since the last blizzard update, when lava burst procs i get a new power auras icon showing up. Yours still shows up as the lava burst icon in the bottom center but I also get 2 flaming half circles on either side of my toon as well. Is this something in your setup (that i've missed) or something that blizzard added and didn't tell anyone? Or, is it possible that i'm just losing my mind ^_^

Edit: Seems this is part of the new totem timers addon i haven't lost my mind

Anyways, love the UI. Working on tweaking it for my other toons. Thanks for all the hard work!
    Yea I haven't seen the Blizzard power auras that recently came out. I'll have to spec ele in a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    After seeing the screenshots, I'm wondering when/if you're going to export your Power Auras sets for us? I'd give my first born.

15+ Year Old Account
    TUSUI is better than tukui, hands down. Unless you know how to write lua. (but in that case why would you be using a pre-made pack like this?)

Would there be a way for me to use the aura/proc of Lava surge from totem timers, and still retain your placement/scale/textures, it looks like the option for auras is written out of your version of totem timers. I really like that one, its really in your face, no way to miss it. I like that you have an audio queue for it also, but I also want the big visual queue too.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are people so handicapped they need add-ons to play a shaman? It's so simple.

Deleted
    Hey Sham,
    First of all, love your UI :-) Just have one tiny question for ya. After loading the UI i have the Currencies tracker stuck in the middle of the screen. How do i move that?

Quote Originally Posted by tazsar View Post
    After seeing the screenshots, I'm wondering when/if you're going to export your Power Auras sets for us? I'd give my first born.
    Look at the front page - there is a link to the PAs

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle View Post
    ----------------------------[Additional Information]---------------------------

*SNIP*
    In addition to my UI there are components available for download:

The Ultimate Shaman UI Grid Layout v4.0 -- UPDATED!!
    The Ultimate Shaman Auras v4.0 -- UPDATED!!