Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Ok ok I can see the "Sarcasm 450/450" getting high in this thread. You bring nothing to discussion.
    If someone don't know how discussion about something looks like they shouldn't even start typing.
    If anyone have somthing to tell ABOUT topic are mostly welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyok View Post
    Ok ok I can see the "Sarcasm 450/450" getting high in this thread. You bring nothing to discussion.
    If someone don't know how discussion about something looks like they shouldn't even start typing.
    WHAT discussion? you started out rambling about your inability to survive a caster for more thna 1/2 gcd's.
    My rogue can survive longer than that in full PvE gear with propper use of cooldowns AND probably kill a caster too.
    Also resilience is still usefull wether you believe it or not. A discussion means both parties listen, you're not listening so why should the rest of the people bother explaining something that is selfexplanatory?

The discussion was never there and the topic was pointless.
    Perspective is like a coin. It has two faces, but most people fail to see both.

Deleted
    Frozenshiva - What is the point of listening people who hasn't anything proper to tell? Also I believe resi is usefull but why PvPers should suffer mostly from PvE geared players?

Frozenshiva - What is the point of listening people who hasn't anything proper to tell? Also I believe resi is usefull but why PvPers should suffer mostly from PvE geared players?
    see you're not listening either! Not to mention you're not even realizing the obvious.
    People with pvE gear are squishy. VERY squishy. if you have resi, you'll survive longer than him not to mention your hits will be at least twice as big as on a person with resi. Do i need to break it to you even more?

Also it has been pointed time and time again. Don't let casters cast freely. because even with pvp gear they're going to rape you. If that arcane mage or w/e managed to get his AB stacks to 4 and deal 30k damage per hit (less on resi geared people) then it's your fault, because he'd be dead in 5seconds if you attacked him.

All you're doing is complaining about something that has bee around for ages. Heck did you know my mage has roughly 1100resi and with fresh ice barrier and ice armor on i had a dk with mourne global me? Yes he global-ed me, but it happens since i didn't pay attention to him and he got to me. the second time i met him i took HIM by surprise and laughed at him while he was slowly dying. WoW PvP was always funny like this. if you only noticed this now, then it's sad.

*edit* also on a flipside. don't pve players have to suffer from the pvpers too? i mean people rolling in raids with half their gear pvp is annoying to say the least. Flip the coin don't just stare at one side.
    Last edited by Frozenshiva; 2010-10-29 at 12:37 AM.
    Perspective is like a coin. It has two faces, but most people fail to see both.

people using sarcasm shouldn't discuss stuff?
    really? maybe you should take a rhetoric class or two.

anyway: resi will be just as good as ever for pvp. if not, blizz will adjust it at 85.
    ...just another dream within a dream...

I will be honest, resil is useless right now in 80 pvp. My destro lock crit at 9k on average on 1k+ resil (3s to down someone). On the other hand, this is nothing compared to the 34k crit (arcane mage) i took in my face yesterday on my DK (750 resil) and the 29k crit (sp) on my lock - 1k2 resil.

Conclusion= resil is dumb unless you play a healer.

I have no fun playing my lock and pvp @ 80 takes absolutly no skill right now. It's just a pew pew mage/sp lolfest.Sadly, i don't have any of said op classes. The only fun I get right now is on my sub rogue (dishing out a routh 24k min on opening/lock down, or my prot pal for his resistance, absurd self heals and multi-target silence (to counter said op-classes)

Quote Originally Posted by proVoke View Post
    rogues still cut me down in a stun lock when i'm wearing 1.2k resi. Feels like its literally impossible, unless I have a pocket healer and the rogue has no CD's.
    Hearing rogue qq atm about pvp brings me to tears.. there is little rogues can complain about in pvp atm.
    just wait till level 85, when things might be a little more balanced
    The best I can do is throw thorns on you and hope he sees it and backs down. He will usually be able to cut through my initial rejuv/sm in the same amount of time it takes me to cast them. Even better for you, he sees the thorns and comes to blind me which gets you thorns and a rejuv before i'm jerking off for 10 seconds.

Deleted
    do you want to see the PvE scum on battlegrounds? It became more than plague since 4.0.1.

God forbid jerks like you should be exposed to PVE scum like us.