Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    My attraction to DK as a class goes back to WC2:ToD, WC3's depiction of the Undead race, and my experience in Everquest, D&D and numerous other RPGs. A sorcerer in plate-armor that also knows how to dish it out with a big-ass weapon just has major appeal that other classes lack. Sure, it's just the inverse of the Paladin, but who wants to play a Paladin? You gotta be all Lawful+Good and believe in a higher power and your pretty pigeon-holed into only helping others over yourself. From the WoW lore perspective, we're the cream of the crop; heroes so powerful and tenacious that even among the countless undead we rise to the top.

What drew me to Blood was the RP aspect of being a vampire. Thaumaturgy and feeding upon the blood of others and gaining strength? Now we're talking.

Frost is a tantalizing perspective on being a Necromancer. Death is a cold embrace, and harnessing that power to weaken your enemies seems only befitting in these dark times.

Unholy has always been the stereotypical Warcraft-Lich, so it has never really interested me from a lore-standpoint.

80 Death Knight 80 Rogue 80 Paladin 80 Warrior

Deleted
    I'll sell the class to you in a very simple way.

PVP. You like it, we like. You like to play a fighter who uses heavy armors and big weapons but you also want to do good at pvp while not relying on a healer/support.

That takes warriors out of the question so your next choice is obviously paladin. Now the question is: do you truly like to play as a holy man who uses some very dubious power called the Light which seems to work very well against evil and good alike inspite of it being a power of the good, leading to confusion and generally not feeling very comfortable ?!? No ? Then go to your next choice.

Death knight. A former hero destroyed and rebuilt with unholy powers and made into a well balanced fighting machine with few weaknesses. A fighter who doesn't excel at dealing damage but who has tools to counter almost anything an opponent would throw at him. And all his power comes from the magical runes created by the now deceased Lich King.