Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Question about Blood Strike and Festering Strike

I've been playing frost dk for quiet a while now,when the new patch came out i was a little surprised with Pestilence not being able to refresh the disease on the target anymore(I believe we have "Festering Strike" in return) but it doesnt feel the same for me since it only longer the duration by up to 6 secs.. Ive been trying to deal with it as in when i do my rotation i also use that as a replacement of Pestilence but its hard to maintain the diseases up.
    Now my question is should i put Festering Strike in my rotation to replace Blood Strike?,it also so i can keep the diseases better on boss, i know it cost 1 Frost and 1 Blood instead of just 1 Blood for Blood Strike,this thought is also bcoz i feel that Festering Strike hit more than Blood Strike imo

You shouldn't be using festering strike as frost, it's not worth it. Keep ff up with glyphed hb and apply bp manually.

And the tooltip hasn't been updated for ages but it actually increases frost fever and blood plague durations by 8 seconds.

No.
    Festering Strike is the toy for Unholy.

You just drop Plague Strike and more or less only use HB + BS + OBl + FS all the time.
    Free HB through Rime + HB applying FF and you are one happy critter.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ic so no Festering Strike at all for either the rotation or refresher,tx appreciate it