Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Death Knight's and UI's 4.0.1

So I've been searching around for a while, but really can't find an appealing UI that is updated for 4.0.1. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to use? I'm a raider and a clicker (*GASP* Yes I'm a clicker, don't hate).

a clicker?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF !!!!
    hahahaha, my cousin is a clicker also and he uses Spartanui....dunno if you'll like it, but he likes it.

Deleted
    Most aren't yet because it takes around 1-2 weeks to update most addons and get them out of Alpha/Beta phase, whatever you use now should work in 1-2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcotraz View Post
    Most aren't yet because it takes around 1-2 weeks to update most addons and get them out of Alpha/Beta phase, whatever you use now should work in 1-2 weeks.
    WTF are you saying most addon were updated 2-3 day after 4.0.1 release

Deleted
    You obviously don't use RatingBuster......

Quote Originally Posted by Managarm_4 View Post
    a clicker?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF !!!!
    hahahaha, my cousin is a clicker also and he uses Spartanui....dunno if you'll like it, but he likes it.
    SpartanUI has nothing to do with clicking... It's some frames and a background texture for Bartender.

OP: Look under the compilations area on wowinterface.com if you're looking for a complete UI.

I'm using a custom UI right now but i'd prefer something with more of a raid UI feel to it.
    Sulf, I was clicking when i opened the gates of AQ on my paladin, I was clicking when i downed KT naxx 40, I was clicking when i downed LK 25H, and imma keep on clicking away.

Deleted
    Sumthing i put together, let me know what u think

Link is http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...2710194337.jpg if you want to have it smaller

Last edited by mmoc8d27ae8fa0; 2010-10-28 at 04:28 PM.

Deleted
    Building your own UI will suit you better than any package you can get. I downloaded a package once, I modified it so much now you wouldn't even be able to say "Oh that's X's UI." And it worked for me way better than the package did after I finished screwing with it.

What UI is that Zplasch? Or is it custom assembled?

Deleted
    Its custom assembled, but i guess if sum more people would want it i could put it in to a package

Yeah, it's a pretty nice UI, I don't like having too much stuff on screen but that seems pretty good with it's amount of addons. What target / player frames are those?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomin View Post
    What UI is that Zplasch? Or is it custom assembled?
    Its Pitbull.

Ah okay, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    While there are plenty of premade UIs out there you could always download a few addons and design your own to suit your own purposes.

If not just poke around on Curse and Wowinterface for a UI that perks your interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    You actually get a raidspot as a clicker dps

sigh.
    The Avatar suits you cause you sound exactly like Krom.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zplasch View Post
    Sumthing i put together, let me know what u think

[enormus imagenuns is enormus!]
    put a link bettter men!!!! 2 big!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    put a link bettter men!!!! 2 big!
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...2710194337.jpg

I have to know, what is it that you're using to monitor your rune cool downs? Does it update the rune time properly based off of haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I have to know, what is it that you're using to monitor your rune cool downs? Does it update the rune time properly based off of haste?
    You do know rune addons just re-skin and move the Blizzard rune frames...right?
    They don't need to be scripted to update off haste, or even runic empowerment.

i started using spartanui, i used to use iLive, but that was on a better computer, both work pretty well, but spartanui hasnt been updated since Dec.

---------- Post added 2010-10-28 at 04:23 PM ----------

i found that when moving clicking is easier for atleast, idk if its how i set up my keybinds or not, but moving and using them is kind of hard

Derailed the Cereal Thread