Picking a BG class for Cata

So I've played awhile...there's about 4-5 of us who have played WoW together for quite some time. Our main focus seems to have been BGs for quite some time. We all enjoy PvP and this is probably as close to world PvP as things are going to get anymore.

With rated BGs looming, we have noted a steady increase in the number of full premades that we are seeing. I'm assuming this is a number that is only going to grow. We are in the process of hunting down a BG guild, but I've run into kind of a dilemma...I can't pick a class

My buddies are fairly locked in...we have a resto druid, enh shaman, prot/arms war, and a part-time ret pally. Me?...I have five 80s and flip-flop like a politician in an election year. I have a hunter, ret/holy pally, rogue, mage, and druid.

I have mained the hunter for quite some time, but really don't like the mechanics and lack of burst right now with the new hunter stuff. I'm not going to play druid for sure because we have one. So...I say all that to say this. My main joy in BGs is WINNING...what are your opinions on which of my alts would bring the most help to the table in a BG? Yeah, it's still early yet before Cata but I think we're all kind of getting a good idea of how things are panning out.

Deleted
    I would say either the hunter or your mage, since then you would have at least one ranged in your team. Though, you really just need to play what you enjoy (seeing as it is a game) and the class you feel you're best at PVP'ing with.

This should be in the Cata PVP forums instead, by the way.
    Last edited by mmoc2020ad0e1a; 2010-10-28 at 03:13 PM.

Could a mod delete this thread for me? I posted to the wrong forum. Thank you.