Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagellum View Post
    The fact of the matter is, you can play whichever spec you want to atm as there's rly no clear-cut winner (as in, not much difference between the two assuming gear/skill are about the same). As to the OP, it's definitely a matter of getting used to the different spec. Shouldn't have that much of a difference. Also Val, stop feeding the troll ^^ he obviously made an account just now to brag about how l337sauce he is...
    =/ i made this account because my main one got banned, and i just have to respond to the stupidity on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Louge View Post
    Im well aware of what a H LK Spec looks like, no need to explain. Could care less about uploading a parse to a random on the forum anyways tbh, i dont have an account on WoL. Your also missing alot of easy socket bonuses you should be getting.

im already over the hit cap while taking hit out of my bracers and swords for mastery. Goign for socket bonuses on my pants and feet only wouldnt be worth it as i would be even more over hit cap. Only way i would do it is when i probably change my meta when i get my last token next week and i'll only change the gem of one of the pieces of gear not both. The socket bonuses arent really worth it when i'll have the excess hit i dont really need. 52 str and 20 haste for DW isnt as good as the straight 80 str. you keep forgetting dw stats are different. Especially due to the fact that i dont have any form of attack power gains from my weapons other than the gems.

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    jacoste, UH is doign more on single target fights because most of the people setting records as UH are using a smourne. which in itself is a huge dps increase over 2x havok's calls.
    Your point? In BIS gear Unholy is ahead of Frost. A thread titled DW Frost vs. Unholy would imply which is better top end. Mid range is completely player based. Ive seen world top 200 dps ranks of a dk using a greatness card, there really is no debating which spec is better to the average player. If you aren't min/maxing dps play whatever is more fun for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoste View Post
    Your point? In BIS gear Unholy is ahead of Frost. A thread titled DW Frost vs. Unholy would imply which is better top end. Mid range is completely player based. Ive seen world top 200 dps ranks of a dk using a greatness card, there really is no debating which spec is better to the average player. If you aren't min/maxing dps play whatever is more fun for you.
    Unholy is still pulling off very competitive real world numbers because of how quickly stuff is dying these days, which inflates the value of gargoyle and unholy frenzy far above how they would be in normal circumstances. You aren't going to be able to have that kind of cooldown uptime any more in cataclysm.
    ^ posted from shiira is exactly WHY unholy is better on single target fights in BIS gear.

Your lack of reading comprehension amazes me.

I miss my blood DPS spec :P

Currently only have a tank spec, but looking into going unholy or frost for offspec.

your lack of reading an entire thread amazes me more.

you read the title clicked to last page at the time, then put your input from there. Read the first two pages and you'll see the topic wasn't about debating what spec is superior in bis.
    Last edited by valliant13; 2010-10-29 at 05:07 AM. Reason: jacoste is an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Louge View Post
    Heres the kicker i didnt use haste pots, that will blow your unbelieving mind. please link your armory, and your napkin math for that matter.
    So you didn't use haste pots, weren't feed tricks or UhF and you're top 100 Frost DK IN THE WORLD, in a 4 minute pug?
    G. T. F. O.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Heres the kicker i didnt use haste pots, that will blow your unbelieving mind. please link your armory, and your napkin math for that matter.
    Link you're dk or get out.

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    two reasons i can see behind it. One you're bad as frost since you don't know the priority systems ect.

Second reason, you didn't reforge correctly.

The UH dk in my guild doesn't come close to me in damage or dps, since the bugs in dw frost got fixed. What weapons are you using vs him?
    LOL get your info straight.

Bug: Scourge Strike's shadow portion occasionally inexplicably hits for ~50% more than it should.

Unholy is outdoing Frost DW at the moment. Frost still needs minor tweaks, besides that DW should prevail.

Actually, a fight lasting about 3 mins will be about as low as an Unholy DK will get, considering this will we JUST PRIOR to a new UF/Garg pop.

If the typical fight is lasting only 2 mins, you may have a point. I don't think that's true.

I'm incredibly skeptical fight length has more than a tiny amount to do with it. 1-2 mins, Unholy will be high. 2-3 mins, Unholy will be average. 3-5 mins, Unholy will go back up a bit. 5-6 mins, Unholy will drop again very slightly.

--

Let's not forget that Blizz's recent changes are most likely based on Beta testing numbers from Paragon, Premo, and other high-end groups. Not anything to do with end-of-wrath parses. Otherwise the changes would be implemented ONLY on live, like mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    Link you're dk or get out.
    I already did

Big, bad DK wants to flex his big, bad epeen. Just let him guys. We already know he's bad, and he'll continue thinking he's good.

Louge, there wasn't any real stupidity going on here. You brought the stupidity. You said in post #59 that you "Could care less about uploading a parse to a random on the forums tbh." If you could care less, then why don't you, and if you care so much, then get a WoL account and upload a parse if flexing your e-peen is that important to you. Let us not forget that you made a new account because your other one got banned, so you obviously care somewhat. So either post a parse or get off these forums, your kind is not needed here.

I want a gold star

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullbound View Post
    LOL get your info straight.

Bug: Scourge Strike's shadow portion occasionally inexplicably hits for ~50% more than it should.

Unholy is outdoing Frost DW at the moment. Frost still needs minor tweaks, besides that DW should prevail.

sorry i dont read the unholy thread at all on EJ. And consider didnt put that in the known bugs of dks in the frost thread. Considering he has both the currently known frost bugs listed in the UH thread but not both listed in the frost thread i didnt read that. I don't bother with the UH thread because i despise the spec, it's not relatively fun compared to frost to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    Big, bad DK wants to flex his big, bad epeen. Just let him guys. We already know he's bad, and he'll continue thinking he's good.

Louge, there wasn't any real stupidity going on here. You brought the stupidity. You said in post #59 that you "Could care less about uploading a parse to a random on the forums tbh." If you could care less, then why don't you, and if you care so much, then get a WoL account and upload a parse if flexing your e-peen is that important to you. Let us not forget that you made a new account because your other one got banned, so you obviously care somewhat. So either post a parse or get off these forums, your kind is not needed here.
    Never made the account for that specific thread