Thread: XP addon help.

Deleted

XP addon help.

I was massive fan of Fubar, but since it is dead in the water i switched to bazooka and broker addons! broker xp just isn’t cutting it for me. Any suggestions on an addon that was as good as fubar xp would be greatly appreciated!

Fubar's working fine for me even with the 20 or so plugins attached and Broker2Fubar.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Fubar's working fine for me even with the 20 or so plugins attached and Broker2Fubar.
    having issues with a few fubar plugins, top score and xp are not working right, also not able to unlock plugins and move them where i wish.

I use TopScore too, it works from TopScoreFu @ WoWAce.

Also I searched around for something compatible to Fubar_ExperienceFu and this looks almost like a clone, Arcana's @ WoWInterface

Also if FuBar in general is not working right try and get the latest alpha: Fubar @ WowAce

Deleted
    Thanks for the help dude. still haveing issues with moving stuff where ever i want!

---------- Post added 2010-10-28 at 11:54 PM ----------

ok all in place and seem st be working! but still gettin errors for fubar xp!

Yeah I know they were saying FuBar XP is abandoned thats why I linked the Arcana one.

Deleted
    Thanks for the help dude, by pulling my head out my arse i have managed to get everything i wanted on bazooka! just seems sensible to keep everything upto date!

But i cant find a simalir addon to fubar topscore, i dont like hitcrit at all!

Any suggestions?

If you want to move away from Fubar, try this: Critline

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what Fubar did but I use Titanpanel

The XP thing shows your average xp per hour, how many kills you need to level (based on the xp from your last kill), how many xp gains (like quest turn ins) you need to level, etc.

There's tons of other awesome plugins for Titanpanel too

Deleted
    im very happy with bazooka, just looking for a broker addon thats looks the same as fubar top score.

Like I said, try Critline. It's a broker plugin as well.