Fable3 | Fallout NV | Force U2

So with a few game sout i have played the titled 3

First Fallout NV - its a expansion pack that got so big they said lets toss a 50 dollar tag on it and create a new character. Overall though story is ok, and i have always loved giant free world RPGS. Iron sites is cool but if your not using V.A.T.S. most combat other than melee/explosives takes forever
    Fable 3 - even more simplified to the point that you really have 0 choice over what effects what. good/evil is a joke and the weapon morphing is down right stupid. your "hero" weapon you ge to tmorph is the weakest in the game too. Story was good though
    SWFU2 - just couldnt live up to the first one. beat it in 4hours and took it back to gamestop for a refund.

well thats my thoughts for anyone who cares.

Only played Force unleashed for now. Getting Fable after work tomorrow,

But SWFU 2 was a great game. Except for 5 points:

- Length of the game
    - Saber bonus is stuck with colour.
    - And the final fight took FOREVER and was too easy. Vader always blocked so I just went wild and spammed all my melee attacks. Force attack were no good against him anyway.
    - I felt like there were too few different locations. I mean sure they added the planet yoda was on. But that was only collecting holocrons and walking to a cave.
    - Needs more melee combo's.

Anyway, it still looked great and was a blast to play. But I just expected a bit more.

Btw, fable 3. Do you use a rifle alot? Since I would think that be a shame :/

Quote Originally Posted by Munki View Post
    So with a few game sout i have played the titled 3

First Fallout NV - its a expansion pack that got so big they said lets toss a 50 dollar tag on it and create a new character. Overall though story is ok, and i have always loved giant free world RPGS. Iron sites is cool but if your not using V.A.T.S. most combat other than melee/explosives takes forever
    Fable 3 - even more simplified to the point that you really have 0 choice over what effects what. good/evil is a joke and the weapon morphing is down right stupid. your "hero" weapon you ge to tmorph is the weakest in the game too. Story was good though
    SWFU2 - just couldnt live up to the first one. beat it in 4hours and took it back to gamestop for a refund.

well thats my thoughts for anyone who cares.
    really, new vegas is a bit of a expansion, but i also agree it was simply too big to be labeled as an expansion.

the iron sites are useful to an extent, though i still resort to vats when anything gets close. I thought the story was actually better then fallout 3. But thats because im talking about fallout 3, not broken steel which while made a leap in story faith, was a better overall impact for a story.

new vegas needs to be compared to fallout 3 without any dlc and imo it comes out on top. so many well done sidequests as well, though...games a bit buggy.

fable 3- i refrained from purchasing it because of the progression system (with the gates) and the homebase. Ive played games that had similar methods...and they all sucked. Im amazed they didnt fix the obvious issues in fable2 and instead made em worse..guess the first fable really is best.

was dissapointed with the whole "clone" thing for SWFU2, really stupid. sometimes stories are better when the MC is defeated, or tragedy sticks...
    To break it down even an even lower level, if The Rock looks at his hand, looks back at you, looks at his hand, and looks back at you again and you still don't know to move, you deserve the smack down.-mmo champion forum poster