Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valiorik View Post
    "somewhere" == battle.net
    No rub for me. Even if I set battle.net to russian, it gives me the €-price. :-(

Deleted
    Lol wtf.. I purchased the digital download, logged in.. And i only need to download about 700mb? Why is the data only 700mb? -Is 4.0 most of the cataclysm patch?

Well you already had a lot of cata from 4.0.1. Anyone else having a problem with the launcher where it downloads the 760ish mb but doesnt finish the non-critical stuff? Then when you restart the launcher it starts from scratch again ..

I feel like they should change reckoning back to 30 percent based on these changes. Paladins get the additional threat with mastery as warriors gain additional threat/mitigation with parry. and doesent really scale with vengeance.

Deleted
    I asked Blizzard why the pricing is how it is, and this is the answer i got:

"Many thanks for your email. Please note that all prices stated on the website are correct and there are no plans to amend them at this time. Following extensive research into the US and European markets, our prices are based on a variety of different factors, and not a direct exchange of currency value. Please be assured that the prices are carefully evaluated and deemed to be correct at this time."

What do you guys say about that?