Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its offtopic, but for the ones asking...Warbringer used to break all snare effects when chargin/intercepting prior to 3.3.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkreven View Post
    Unsure how many of you have read the last official blus post from the design team member but the Shield Wall buff we were going to recieve is now gone, Shield Wall is going to be kept at its original 40% DR on 2 min talented, and 60% DR on 4 min CD with glypsh as it was originally setup to do so goodbye buff and hello return to original talent setup.... also you read the post on the Mmo-champion front page, and for those of ya wondering my views i posted in the Shield Wall forum topic under the warrior forums, i did some looking around and it seems at least in my opinion the most reasonable excuse for no change to Shield Wall, it had to be someone they did not change our major DR talent on so why not warriors.
    If you cant see why we dont need to be on par with all other tanks cooldowns then you dont understand this class.

We are the only class that can critical block and we are one of TWO classes that can block. Our block amount plus critical block puts us in a near consistant state of damage reduction.

Why would they need to give us tons of cooldowns? Just so we all have even amounts? We dont need all of the CDs the other tanking classes have because of critical block. Yes, we aren't super magical tanks but we never have been and according to blues, magic should never kill a tank outright anyways.

Get over it, we are in a fine place right now, we dont need to have the EXACT same kind and number of CDs the other tanks have.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Its offtopic, but for the ones asking...Warbringer used to break all snare effects when chargin/intercepting prior to 3.3.
    That is old news though, you made it sound like they are doing another nerf to mmmyyyyyyyyy preciousssssss.

And to the rest of the guys, I wouldn't worry about not having the exact same cooldown as everyone else. We have friggin Shield Block, and its awesome.