Thread: Missing Macros

Missing Macros

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread or not, but I had a peculiar issue come up this morning in-game. I logged on my Hunter and noticed my character-specific macros were missing. The "generic" macros that are available to all my toons are still there, and my other toons have all their macros, so what could have happened to my Hunter's macros? It is my understand that those macros are held on Blizzard's servers, so it's gotta be something on their side, right?

Yep, macros are on Blizz side, but it's possible some of your addons deleted those.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Hmm, I did install NPCScan last night, but that's the only addon I've messed with since the patch. I would hope an addon that popular wouldn't be deleting macros all willy-nilly, but that must be what happened since nothing else changed on my side.

Could be also if WoW crashed at very unfortunate time, it messed up those. Addons & whole WTF directory can blow up if the game crashes while it's saving the addon data out during logoff, I guess it's possible something similar could happen to macros too.

I'd say poke official Blizz tech support forum.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.