Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Wait, so you all DON'T stand in melee range to get white swings/FT procs during instant casts?

Baddies.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    Shaman need a wrist-mounted Totem launcher :P

And to be able to sling Magma Totem across their back and use it as a jetpack.
    how about a shoulder mounted, rocket propelled totem launcher for goblin shamans

Use: shoot your enemy in the face with a fire totem for >9000 win damage. If the target does not die from the hit, another totem will be shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coredumperror View Post
    What all of you guys seem to be forgetting is that YOU DONT HAVE TO STAND AT 40 YARDS TO DO DPS! You can happily stand at 20 yards from the boss for the whole fight, and your searing totems will have no problem at all.
    The issue isn't really that we need to be able to do all our DPS at 40 yards.

It's that, if Searing is locked at a max of 26 yards (assuming Totemic Reach at 85), the Elemental Reach talent is effectively useless with no other good options.

How about...

Totemic Breeze

Calls the element of wind to move a selected totem. When used your next totem can be blown to a target location within 20 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Warghon View Post
    How about...

Totemic Breeze

Calls the element of wind to move a selected totem. When used your next totem can be blown to a target location within 20 yards.

I don't like it...

... I LUUVE EH