Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Video didn't show much....Vodka and my video have a better grasp on the fight.

And Onyxia will never die I am sure she will be a Naga next.
    She's played dead pretty well for the past 4-5 years

Side note: I'd love to see them up Kael'thas to the current level cap at the 10 year anniversary. Just for the lulz
    Last edited by Alraml; 2010-10-29 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boloney View Post
    and then she will be back yet again!... at level 90 as a skeleton
    Her rotting flesh was just getting in the way!

Deleted
    Onyxia to wow is like Team Rocket to pokemon, do we really want to see them gone? noes we don't :>

Stop watching TB videos and trying to be cool. Mimicking his reaction in the video... lame. He's a bad mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    Stop watching TB videos and trying to be cool. Mimicking his reaction in the video... lame. He's a bad mage.
    This.
    Just because he acts like an asshole, doesn't mean he has some sort of amazing skill at this game that people should try to base their whole personality around.

She has only died once before in lore. The only reason they brought her back in wrath was as a PRESENT, because people WANTED it to happen.

You've killed some heroic bosses a million times by now. Get over it.

Um, i can see why they bring her back though. Cause well her father doesn't like his daughers head decorating the place and all..

but i don't see a real problem i'll take another shot at her gladly, entirely diffrent encounter, model etc.

plus NEFERIAN

Quote Originally Posted by DownButStillOut View Post
    Not just Onyxia, Onyxia and the soul of Kael'Thas fused together to form the ultimate setback. Duh.
    beware of their las form, the pimpnyxia! undead onyxia,onyxia 80,onyxia 60,broken kael and kael were merely setbacks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    This.
    Just because he acts like an asshole, doesn't mean he has some sort of amazing skill at this game that people should try to base their whole personality around.
    I loled at that video. A guy asks who TB was and he starts banging on about Wrath kids.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    WoW lore's gone down the shitter when SWP was released.
    let me take these rose paddle glasses off you mister.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge wolf View Post
    Her rotting flesh was just getting in the way!
    Her Rotting Flesh was just a Set back!

Looks to me like Nefarian resurrects her, not Deathwing. While shouting.. "My Dearest sibling do you hunger? Then feast upon our enemies!"

Either way, she's back now, get over it!

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    We killed her once, the 80 version was an anniversary nostalgia event.

At 85 she's undead, sewn together. Don't see what the big deal is.

Very old news too..

Why am I even responding. ¬_¬
    Good question.

I'm still wondering how they got her head back..
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by DownButStillOut View Post
    Not just Onyxia, Onyxia and the soul of Kael'Thas fused together to form the ultimate setback. Duh.
    haha this

Didnt we rip her head of and chain it to the roof / put it on a giant pole in our main cities? How did she get it back?

Wait so..has this set a new record for setbacks?

First time we encountered her, she was a typical dragon with fire, whelps, etc.

Next..at 80..somehow still alive..and with a few new fire tricks..that was about it.

Now..at 85..she's a zombie who shoots frickin' lightning from herself, plus makes pools of darkness..

What's next? At level 100 she'll be a gnoll with 10 arms, able to reach Super Saiyan 4, and dual wield Ashbringer+Frostmourne?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

at least this one has a reason. the last 2 deaths were merely setbacks, THIS one she actually died. she just got rezzed XD

judging by those stitches we tried very hard to chop that dragon up, they probably had to collect 500 Scale of Onyxia by raiding stormwind and killing all the bank alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlebeard View Post
    Completely different encounter, completely different model, same name. Whats the problem exactly?
    this

At this point when I think Ony I think http://www.urealms.com/edevs/edevsepi1.html .