[reskin] Night Elf Feral forms

I wasn't satisfied with the new Night Elf druid forms when they came out, and I'm afraid they never grew on me, so I made some of my own!

These are primarily just recolored to make them more consistent with their respective hair colors, although I did change a few things that bugged me other than the colors (i.e. the studded leather cuffs the cats wear was not Night Elfy enough for me, plus it was shared with the Tauren cats). I also wanted there to be a "generic" color that was close to the originals, which you can use with a simple file renaming (instructions in the readme included in the .rar file to be linked).

Right now, these are really easy to install, you just need to plop the patch-A.MPQ folder (included in the previously linked .rar file) into the WoW data directory. Delete patch-A.MPQ folder to uninstall. This was tested in patch 4.0.1 and 4.0.1a

10+ Year Old Account
    i think modding the game textures is not allowed by blizz or something... can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    i think modding the game textures is not allowed by blizz or something... can't remember.
    Allowed or not, you can still use it, as long as it doesn't affects other people gameplay, you won't get banned or anything. Trust me, I've used some model-modifying patches for years (and I mean years) both texture and detail-wise.

Deleted
    to late m8

I'm confused, is this guy a hacker, or is this download legit? I tried to follow the instructions and it didn't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any modification like this is against the EULA.

If you are caught you will get a permanent ban. People being caught for this is very very rare. Use at your own risk...I wouldn't.

MMO champ isnt the best place to post model edits :P and this topic will probs be deleted. There are sites out there devoted to model editing you should try one of them sites.

there is a pretty popular patch like this (fan-made) that changes warlock spells to have green fire instead of normal.

very good looking, but against the EULA and passable of ban.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

You won't get caught, and honestly, with how fucking overworked their GMs are, especially after a patch, they aren't even looking for shit like this.

Why are you guys basing this guy so hard, he obviously put down a lot of time on these. and now he wants to share them with other people. If i was a Druid id totally use these
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Warden knows what you are doing, and Warden is not pleased.

Seriously though using MPQ edits is against the ToS, the anti-cheat/hack program Warden detects that you are using extra MPQ files and flags your account. Whether or not Blizzard takes immediate action, or any action at all is anyone's guess.

In b4 thread lock / delete

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    wasn't there a law suit filed by microsft or something against blizzard using this 'Warden'?