Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

You got me good Blizzard...

As we all know the expansion is coming closer and closer as each week goes, however for the past two weeks was the worst 2 weeks of my WoW expierence. 4.0 was a dreadful patch for me, i'm glad they fixed most the issues with this fix-me-up patch today, but led to another problem...login servers are busy!

It was bad enough my warrior was stuck in Storm Peaks for the past 5 days because northerend was VERY buggy, it was crash-mania there. Ive had my ticket in on 2 characters for the past 5 days to port him out of there, I missed my guilds raid and alot HHM attempts. Although it was annoying, I managed to play my rogue a little.

Moving along, the biggest most annoying bug of all, freezing and not seeing my damage output, I literally stopped playing for the whole week because of these MAJOR bugs. I couldn't enjoy BGs, raids were really dull not being able to see BIG NUMBERS. I can surely understand blizzard is in a hectic stage right now, I'm glad they are fixing it, but in the future I really hope they can iron all these things out and not let us players expierence such a horrible, annoying session in the game. I just cannot wait untill we get into cata so all these will be ironed out and I can play with peace of mind, whos with me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bugs happen after major content patches, always have, always will

And if you're trolling, 0/10, that was weak
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the same problems before I got my new video card.
    Mechanic changing patches are always sketchy.
    It's been pretty fun TBH
    Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant. -Edgar Allan Poe

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Troll, no. Im not an idiot, sorry lol. It's just a typical general post i suppose.

the point of this thread is?

Quote Originally Posted by Durotar Thug View Post
    It was bad enough my warrior was stuck in Storm Peaks for the past 5 days because northerend was VERY buggy, it was crash-mania there.
    hmmmmm by any chance did you get the error "driver igfx has stopped working" ?

10+ Year Old Account
    you couldnt log in today because of the DD pre-orders of cata. it requires u to log in and then it would activate the download and, ofc, everyone and their sister's mother's uncle decided to do it at the same time and POOF! down goes the log in server(s).
    and if u cant deal with some nasty bugs after a major patch, might want to consider a diffrent game..