10+ Year Old Account

Question Cataclysm Presale question

I attempted to prepurchase Cataclysm during their problems with the log-in fiasco earlier (I just found out), and I went to check my battlenet and it doesnt look any different than usual.
    Is there any indication that you're all set for Cataclysm?

Forgive me if there was a topic about this already, just a little flustered that I don't know if it went through or not.

Just a wild shot, if you are logged into your account, and are on your WoW account who you should have upgraded, next to where it stands "Account Name", "Status", "Product Level" and "Region", there is a picture, for me it's a box of Wrath of the Lich King (I havn't upgraded mine), I also have a green circle with a white "^" inside it, is this aviable for you? You could also click on the '+' by the Product Level to see if Cataclysm has been added there, should have been.
    Retired WoW player - Active as a casual in Vanilla, raider in 3.0 and 3.1 and casual from 3.2 and forward!

i m buffled as well,since there is no clear indication if the purchase went through or not,not even an email-receipt kind of thing,but i think the only indication is a green arrow kind of thing on top of the box picture of the game in your account-manage game screen,which if you mouse over it says "Cataclysm upgrade available!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I expected the Cataclysm icon to replace my WOTLK one on my bnet page. I guess I'll have to wait until my bank updates transactions to see if it went through.
    Mine does have the green Upgrade Available button

Quote Originally Posted by RBFxJMH View Post
    I expected the Cataclysm icon to replace my WOTLK one on my bnet page. I guess I'll have to wait until my bank updates transactions to see if it went through.
    Mine does have the green Upgrade Available button
    All I can say that I aswell have that green upgrade button, and I havn't tried to upgrade my account. You could check maybe your internetbank (I can access my bank via internet, to see if payments has gone trough)

Edit: Sorry, I didn't read your entire post! xD
    Retired WoW player - Active as a casual in Vanilla, raider in 3.0 and 3.1 and casual from 3.2 and forward!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what my WoW screen looks like right now.

Can someone who knows for a fact they have already gotten the presale see if theirs is any different?

What you can do, is to log into your wow account via the client, doesn't it stand that the download should start by then?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's there to download until the beta is finished?

I am logged in right now btw, and there is no background downloader or anything

Quote Originally Posted by RBFxJMH View Post
    What's there to download until the beta is finished?

I am logged in right now btw, and there is no background downloader or anything
    Ehm, zone changes should be stabil to download.

Well, they might activate that download further way into November, I don't know. You can just hope that someone who got the upgrade working will post and look on your screenshot! I'm out of help here, sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    No problem. Thank you anyway.

I wish someone who bought it would come in here.

I have NOT upgraded yet, mine looks the same as yours.

I upgraded, mine has a picture of the Cataclysm box, no green arrow, and underneath that is a 3-step process with pics.

1: purchase the upgrade (checked off)
    2: start the game client (did so, downloader didn't start but next time I started the launcher it began downloading)
    3: play at Midnight Dec. 7

So, no, I would say that your transaction did not go through. It's probably safest to just check your bank account's recent transactions if you can. Otherwise try again!

Sorry I have no pics, I'm at work without my authenticator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenerek View Post
    I upgraded, mine has a picture of the Cataclysm box, no green arrow, and underneath that is a 3-step process with pics.

1: purchase the upgrade (checked off)
    2: start the game client (did so, downloader didn't start but next time I started the launcher it began downloading)
    3: play at Midnight Dec. 7

So, no, I would say that your transaction did not go through. It's probably safest to just check your bank account's recent transactions if you can. Otherwise try again!

Sorry I have no pics, I'm at work without my authenticator.
    Ah alright. I'll give it a couple days

Just for reference, this is what the top of mine displays at the moment. (I've also completed the download)

10+ Year Old Account
    Muchos gracias señor.
    I just tried again, and now mine looks like that too. Yay