Thread: Proccing Scope!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Proccing Scope!

http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=84428
    Gnomish X-Ray Scope
    Requires Level 80
    Item Level 85
    Use: Attaches a permanent scope to a bow or gun that sometimes increases ranged attack power by 800 for 10 sec when dealing damage with ranged attacks.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's cool, finally hunters get a good, interesting enchant for their weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

*squeals with immense glee*

Please Jebus let this come in a variety of flavors.

FINALLY! A decent Scope!!

nice, but seems strange since they removed idols ect... or at least the proc versions.

for what reasons is a proc better then a constant modifier?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    for what reasons is a proc better then a constant modifier?
    Not really sure yet if it is, we need to know the icd of the scope before we know if it is better or not.

Deleted
    Well, it's more fun for 1 thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really didn't like that crit rating was the best scope we could ever have. In fact, I much preferred to use the hit scope and to be able to have a lot less hit on my actual gear. This however, is great.

(I'd still like scopes to be their own thing...easily switchable with fun effects like "adds 2% of your damage as fire damage" and makes the shots turn into firey arrows)
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

It might not be better, but yeah its more interesting then a flat stat increase. And they will balance around us having it, so even if it isnt better... we will get compensated in other ways.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

A big proc is better over a small constant for the purposes of buff stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lidd View Post
    A big proc is better over a small constant for the purposes of buff stacking.

but isn't a random proc a lot harder to manage than a static buff and alot less consistent as far as how your numbers turn out over a boss fight?

Deleted
    Please Please Please PLEASE HAVE MONGOOSE GLOW! Give us lightning Bows!

Everyone talks about fire Arrows and lightning Bows and such...I'm a fun-loving-drunken Dwarf...give me a lighning Gun!

10+ Year Old Account
    its Berserking, without the armor debuff. can we get a Black Magic version too? my current build is more haste hungry than anything else. Speaking of Mongoose, are there any melee weapon enchants they DIDN'T makee not proc from ranged attacks? or are we stuck with 85 version of Massacre et cetera still.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    but isn't a random proc a lot harder to manage than a static buff and alot less consistent as far as how your numbers turn out over a boss fight?
    No, because the procs Blizzard has been doing in Wrath and Cataclysm have an extremely high chance to proc with a 45-50 sec ICD.

This means that when a fight starts and you pop all your cooldowns and trinkets, your procs will almost assuredly go off and the synergy will seriously outweigh a static gain.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

It's most likely going to have a 45 sec ICD imo. Moarrrr of these kind of things blizz please!