Expertise cap. 23?

Frost page, you've read it I hope. Anyone know if this is accounting for enhancement shammies as well? Been away a while, and i'd like to know. I have some expertise to drop if so...
    Last edited by Amandi; 2010-10-29 at 09:43 AM. Reason: old signature x.x

Why would enhancement shaman be any different? Do you think they set it to 23 for everyone, but put a hidden thing for the enhancement tree of -3 expertise? Yes. It's for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot View Post
    Why would enhancement shaman be any different? Do you think they set it to 23 for everyone, but put a hidden thing for the enhancement tree of -3 expertise? Yes. It's for everyone.
    I think a lot of us are legitimately under the impression that they hate just our spec.
    I wouldn't put it past them.

I'd rather be called an idiot on the forums, and spend two minutes, then be called an idiot in game for something I could've avoided. Thanks for the answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandi View Post
    I'd rather be called an idiot on the forums, and spend two minutes, then be called an idiot in game for something I could've avoided. Thanks for the answer.
    Who called you an idiot?
    Anyways it is on the front page and was confirm in earlier tests a couple of weeks ago that it will effect us (like it will effect everyone).
    Locking.