Why does Garrosh hate the Alliance more than others?

Just a thought... Is there any valid reason that Garrosh hates the Alliance so much? Obviously, he is Horde but looking at in perspective you notice that he is the only one who displays absolute rage towards them yet however has really no reason except that he is on a different faction.

I mean for god sakes Thrall has more of a reason to hate the Alliance than Garrosh does. The Blood Elves have a better reason too, I mean it doesn't make any sense. Varian on the other hand does have a valid reason to be a douche bag to the Horde but that doesn't make it right. I think Varian and Garrosh both have e-peen issues but are both very interesting characters.

Garrosh came to Azeroth from Outland after everything was settled and peacerful. What the hell does he have to be so angry about? The guy is a moron and should be shot.

inb4 garrosh fanboys make up a bunch of stuff to defend there favorite character.
    ot: the only reason he hates Alliance is because bilzz needed a plot device to star war.

Varian was their godamn slave ofcourse he hates them.

His father was killed(i might be lorefailing here) before his eyes by an orc !

If your father was killed by a [insert ethnicity here] wouldn't you hate them?

-----------------------

Now garrosh,monkey logic

Grom goes in Ashenvale,gets beaten by elves

To beat elves he drinks Mannoroth's Blood

Mann.'s blood corrupts him and in the end Grom(his father) dies

If nelves weren't there Grom wouldn't have died

Nelves are Alliance

???

Profit

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Easiest question in the world.

1) Xenophobia.

2) Rivalry, born of faction patriotism.

3) Expressing the frustrations of "the common orc".

Quote Originally Posted by jitzul View Post
    ot: the only reason he hates Alliance is because bilzz needed a plot device to star war.
    This.

It's no coincidence that the new heads of their appropriate factions are hot-headed warmongers, given that there have been years of no real war in Warcraft.

It's unusually poor plot-shoehorning on Blizzard's part, in my opinion. Even Arthas and Illidan (both exceedingly boring antagonists, in my eyes) are more interesting than this sudden engineered animosity between the factions.

Quote Originally Posted by flargen View Post
    This.

It's no coincidence that the new heads of their appropriate factions are hot-headed warmongers, given that there have been years of no real war in Warcraft.

It's unusually poor plot-shoehorning on Blizzard's part, in my opinion. Even Arthas and Illidan (both exceedingly boring antagonists, in my eyes) are more interesting than this sudden engineered animosity between the factions.
    qft that's the exact same way i feel. almost sig worthy in my eyes

10+ Year Old Account
    The southernmost capital city in the world, NZ
    Probably for the same reasons you see very short guys driving Hummer H2's in real life. On the other hand, Garrosh is starting to become a bit more of a complex character as the whole story develops, as seen in Silverpine and the Stonetalons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jitzul View Post
    inb4 garrosh fanboys make up a bunch of stuff to defend there favorite character.
    oh please there are 5 of us and we know this already