Blood PvP spec (Read before bashing)

My DK hit 80 and I get murdered in about 3 seconds in BGs because I have no PvP gear. I'm thinking of using a blood spec for a little increased survivability until I get some better gear, do any more experienced DKs have any advice on talents and such?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I ran around in blood specc for survivability last patch . Since I cba'd losing my tank specc for a good unholy pvp specc. I have'nt PVP'd this patch though so I'll get back to you on it.
    Insert Signiture here.

Deleted
    <- DK Idiot here.
    Blood is good for PvP, cause it has some talents that makes it usable for it, 15% more movement speed, 20% lower dmg, scarlet fever(can't remember effect, always watching aggro, lol), will of necropolis, and other nice shit, gogo pewpew.

In rated BGs there is going to be plenty of use for someone who is damn near unkillable.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's like pallies who pvp as protribution, same effect, pretty good damage with insane amount of survivability
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

it's like pallies who pvp as protribution, same effect, pretty good damage with insane amount of survivability
    I do that on my paladin, so it should be fine. Thanks everybody.

I don't know about Arenas or Rated BGs, but I guess it can and will work in normal BG PVP and Wintergraps.

There are multiple reasons, first you have a lot of survivability via self heals, you have even more survivability from all the cooldowns, you do some respectable DPS because of vengeance, its easy to get focused at one time or another in BG and get vengeance up and going. Also, the nerf to healing debuffs by 25% and the further nerf by 10% on beta will mean that Blood will probably have a strong place in random BGs and maybe even in rated PVP as flag carrier or protector.

You won't be focused enough to get vengeance up really high, unless you're the flag carrier. Even then, they're going to try to contain or kill your healers first, most likely.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

if i dont see a prot warr as FC in rated bg's im betting on the other team.

dont know how well a dk tank could compete, prot warrs mobility is simply untouchable.