glyph of mage armor

Ive been trying to find a post about this glyph. It appears to have dissapeared from my book (had every glyph availabe), and it isnt at the trainer, or available from Northrend Inscription research. Anyone know what I missed?

Deleted
    cant find it either. weird =O.

Isn't it removed until Cata?

That's what I heard at least... only glyphs already created, or that are inscribed, are active.

They are going for 500 - 800g on my server.

Might be totally wrong, but that's what I've pieced together.

That is what I feared. Alright lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Drmorte View Post
    Isn't it removed until Cata?

That's what I heard at least... only glyphs already created, or that are inscribed, are active.
    Source?

It ticks me off on my Scribe in any case - who also happens to be my mage. But as it is, this isn't the only Glyph he's missing; he misses three Glyphs across several classes. They have been confirmed to be missing in any case in a blue post somewhere; never saw info that they would be missing until Cata though.

I noticed that I didnt have it in my book either, yet I was able to find it in the AH....so some scribes can craft it. I did my inscription research for 5 days, and yielded nothing but scrolls from it. I opened a ticket, and their response was to tell me that its a known issue that they are working on. Typical response from Blizz, eh?

15+ Year Old Account
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I was lucky enough to only have to pay 50g for it, meanwhile its up for 2K on the AH on my server. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by HeatM1ser View Post
    I noticed that I didnt have it in my book either, yet I was able to find it in the AH....so some scribes can craft it.
    No, before the patch this Glyph was craftable. This is just old stock from before the patch that's being sold off. Less and less copies will be available, so price is likely to go up, until it's added back into the game.

I guess it is time to look through all the bank toons and see if I have any. Might make a mint if i have a stack somewhere.

4.0.1 was released with Mage Glyphs FUBAR'd. There are a couple other glyphs that are missing from game files as well, but I don't remember the list that was posted.