Thread: Good Job Horde

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Good Job Horde

All of your bitching about long queue times has resulted in premades being removed from their independent queue system. After facing literally 10 alliance premades while solo queing I asked a GM why I was facing so many premades. His response stated that the system USED to be premade vs premade, pug vs pug, but now it's premade/pug vs premade/pug.

So grats, now you will not only wait for your long queue times to pop, but when they do, you'll get steamrolled.

Don't believe me, submit a ticket yourself, it only took them 30 minutes to answer mine.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

If that were true, que times would be shorter. As it stands, ques for whirlwind horde are twice-three times longer since the merge. And the few games that I've been able to enter, there haven't been alliance premades.

Deleted
    shame on my server/battlegroup horde sucks balls... i wait long and then facerolled by loliance premade... brilinat... i rly want play this game even more!

Been pvp'ing yday alot (pugs) and we have lost just 1 time cause we had no healers. Also the que time seemed to be shorter (around 15-20 min instead of 50-60 min).

Quote Originally Posted by Cruth View Post
    Been pvp'ing yday alot (pugs) and we have lost just 1 time cause we had no healers. Also the que time seemed to be shorter (around 15-20 min instead of 50-60 min).

Lmao, your f**king sig had me swiping at my screen for 5 minutes. GD IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Deleted
    So that's why were facing so many premades lately -.- QQ

there are still premades? Guess they're just practicing for rated bgs
    maybe you should do the same.

Seizing command and executing a strategy that is actually being followed by everyone is a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dense View Post
    there are still premades? Guess they're just practicing for rated bgs
    maybe you should do the same.

Seizing command and executing a strategy that is actually being followed by everyone is a lot of fun.
    Especially when the other team is in complete disarray

i did 11 games of WSG yesterday as horde, lost 10 won 1, most to premades pure fucking stupid.

then i queued for 7 random games, didnt get WSG once, i won 7/7 games.

basically alliance are steamrolling WSG and should be given command of it and the cata lore that horde pushes further into ashenvale is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i did 11 games of WSG yesterday as horde, lost 10 won 1, most to premades pure fucking stupid.

basically alliance are steamrolling WSG and should be given command of it and the cata lore that horde pushes further into ashenvale is a joke.
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    quality control alert

I was wondering why I faced premade after premade. Hopefully this will even out after about 2 years or so.

my pvp queues as alliance on retalitation is less than 30 seconds for any battleground.

Dungeon Finder for my hunter is about 10 minutes or so, usually more like 7. Instant no my dk and paladin (tanks) and my druid (heals)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

depend of the battlegroup, on mine we are steamrolling wsg/arathi/alterac most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Neurotic View Post
    shame on my server/battlegroup horde sucks balls... i wait long and then facerolled by loliance premade... brilinat... i rly want play this game even more!
    They're not loliance if they're kicking your ass, scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    Dude I wont swiping at my screen but I was like wtf is there bug doing here? This shit is annoying then I saw your post. Ran my mouse over it just to be sure....we sir are strange.

BoT..on Ruin horde ques are long, on Nightfail ques are almost instant. But lots of KT premades from alliance on Nightfall. But half of them suck cause they just try to zerg and we back track and kill healers.

I've been facing a lot of premades. That doesn't really mean anything, it seems, though. Horde BG9 I seem to be winning 75% of my WSGs, whether they're against premades or not (I've actually in a full pug GY camped a full KJ premade, lolol)

Queues over here do seem shorter.