Thread: Good Job Horde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So that's the reason i keep facing horde full premades while joining solo. Considering horde on Cyclone EU was already steamrolling us pug vs pug, now it's even worse.

No comment.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

Quote Originally Posted by Kindahuge View Post
    They're not loliance if they're kicking your ass, scrub.
    Fanboy alert

---------- Post added 2010-10-30 at 07:18 PM ----------

5/10 is most likey not a premade. What happened was when the patch released, it royaly screwed any horde queueing solo, which we had all later found out to be a bug that could be somewhat fixed by queueing as a group of 5. Most of the time these groups are filled with people trying to desperatly grind pts for gear, quite possibly in blues still.

All things considered, I wouldn't suggest complaining that you're solo queueing and losing BGs. Try playing Horde for a day and waiting anywhere between 20min-a HOUR just to get into a BG that is 7/10 times going to drop you off in a loss in progress, then you can come back a complain about losing too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Fanboy alert

---------- Post added 2010-10-30 at 07:18 PM ----------

5/10 is most likey not a premade. What happened was when the patch released, it royaly screwed any horde queueing solo, which we had all later found out to be a bug that could be somewhat fixed by queueing as a group of 5. Most of the time these groups are filled with people trying to desperatly grind pts for gear, quite possibly in blues still.

All things considered, I wouldn't suggest complaining that you're solo queueing and losing BGs. Try playing Horde for a day and waiting anywhere between 20min-a HOUR just to get into a BG that is 7/10 times going to drop you off in a loss in progress, then you can come back a complain about losing too much.
    I am horde.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    I am horde.
    I'm Alliance.

See what I just did?

I haven't seena ny premades during a whole day pvping.. but then again random is random

Can confirm this, having played in premades myself and facing bg heroes instead of other premades.

Deleted
    I been facing like 5 alliance premades today with pugs. And we won em all. Queue time seems a little lower, maybe. Any blue about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    I'm Alliance.

See what I just did?
    Yes, I see what you did. I see how you managed to show how dumb someone can be. Good job!
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Well Allaince is a fucking joke Sunday morning I can tell ya that.

And honestly, I think Blizz is putting premades against pugs purposely. For what reason I have no idea all I know is I have seen ALLOT of horde premades lately.

All of your bitching about long queue times has resulted in premades being removed from their independent queue system. After facing literally 10 alliance premades while solo queing I asked a GM why I was facing so many premades. His response stated that the system USED to be premade vs premade, pug vs pug, but now it's premade/pug vs premade/pug.

So grats, now you will not only wait for your long queue times to pop, but when they do, you'll get steamrolled.

Don't believe me, submit a ticket yourself, it only took them 30 minutes to answer mine.
    It's because Cata is coming. Half the games have a premade in them on one or both sides. Who cares? It sure beats sitting in a queue for 60 minutes with my 10 warlock team a month ago...

Yes, I see what you did. I see how you managed to show how dumb someone can be. Good job!
    Nice bro, nice

Horde have like... 5-10 minute queues on my server. I FREAKING LOVE IT.

Why? Because whenever a side has instant queues, they are fucking HORRIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

All of your bitching about long queue times has resulted in premades being removed from their independent queue system. After facing literally 10 alliance premades while solo queing I asked a GM why I was facing so many premades. His response stated that the system USED to be premade vs premade, pug vs pug, but now it's premade/pug vs premade/pug.

So grats, now you will not only wait for your long queue times to pop, but when they do, you'll get steamrolled.

Don't believe me, submit a ticket yourself, it only took them 30 minutes to answer mine.
    Premades used to face pugs all the time. That was one of the reasons people initially started doing them way back when, better chance of a faceroll win. This game hasn't always been "premade vs. premade," etc, and people will make do now the same way they used to back in the day.

So, start your own premades?

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

Sadly i cant say its all on the horde's shoulders for this happening. But i do agree with OP we have bin getting rick stomped by premades.

Meh. I play alliance, and when I pvp it's only for my daily by, or in a premade. I mainly PvE, and prefer it greatly. To each their own, I suppose. Tally ho!

Edit: cyclone battlegroup. FTW!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2010-11-02 at 07:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shornaal View Post
    So that's the reason i keep facing horde full premades while joining solo. Considering horde on Cyclone EU was already steamrolling us pug vs pug, now it's even worse.

No comment.
    Cyclone FTW!!! Alliance & Proud!
    Last edited by RayluuDM; 2010-11-02 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Woot!

This couldn't possibly have anything to do with Cata coming out since rated bgs will take away the need for separation in regular BGs. No, this definitely is the Horde's fault with their constant crying. [/sarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by Neurotic View Post
    shame on my server/battlegroup horde sucks balls... i wait long and then facerolled by loliance premade... brilinat... i rly want play this game even more!
    Is that you Vultus?

Damn...its always alliance that get steamrolled here... Im bad at pvp and still topping the alli side of BGs
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.