There will be cleaves.

There will be flame breaths.

Mark my words.
    You forgot tailswipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunka View Post
    then they wrestle in dragon form.
    hahahahaha

Deleted
    To be honest i dont think anyone wants this fight to take a whole raid night to complete, every week.

I seriously doubt that they will reuse any of the "shit mechanics" they used all over the game for their most notorious villain, so scrap gunship.

And on another note, its not a platform game, they cant have people crawling around on dragons and in spires like theyre legolas, thats just not possible in the engine that they use. And besides those kind of games never captivates 12million people unless you count kids a people.

I really cant seem to empathize enough how much you should leave this to blizzard, they are without comparison the most succesful game designers in the world, not just now, but EVER! and youre ideas are lame, badly put out and not very thought through.

Sorry for the rudeness, but this post is just lame! Lamer than lame even, gotta put this thing in the end just to prove my point:

"P2: Then he flys up, and you mount dragons, but don't worry, it's not like the Oculus, they just fly up and you use your abilities while mounted. If you're a tank you should use a red drake, because they'll stand still in frount of Deathwing. Melee's should use bronze drakes, as they curclenaround Deathwing and make sure you don't get agro, ranged should use blue drakes as they stay away from Deathwing but close enough to cast your spells and Healers should use green drakes because they go near to people with low health. "

THAT IS EXACTLY LIKE OCULUS!

20 phase fight = the reason you wont ever work for blizzard.

P.S. Get a moderator and get me banned for being a jerk, it would still be worth it, having wasted 15mins on this BS!

I demand that neltharion get's redeemed! and that that Black Whelp will be his future Consort! I DEMAND IT!
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.
    As Finishing touch God created the Dutch.

For Gnomeregan!
    For King Wrynn! and for the Alliance!

Jaina Proudmoore: Sugar, Spice; and Everything Nice.

Yes I am a Alliance fanboy and yes I am proud of it, FOR THE ALLIANCE.

You sir just gave my acid trip a boost !!!

But on topic...Nicely done man, I like the part were you have to take his body armor off while he flies all over Azeroth...feels kinda epic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrusion View Post
    THAT IS EXACTLY LIKE OCULUS!

BS!
    Rigght. So in oculus you could use your classes abilities as normal while mounted? And you didn't have to bother controlling the drake in shitty flying mechanics? You see, they aren't gonna make abyssal maw like oculus in that you walk on the bottom of the sea and dont swim! That was the oculuses problem, having to fly! But how's it a problem if you don't even control the bloody thing! You sir should learn common sense, I meant it's not like the BAD part of the oculus. Funny how everyone else established that? Oh btw it ain't a 20 phase fight, it's just multi path, a never used before mechanic.

Learn to read, kiddo

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    There will be a fear.

There will be adds.

There will be cleaves.

There will be flame breaths.

Mark my words.
    i want all these
    i want the mirimon fight from ulduar but with more fire, more death, more lava, and more hard then hard mode on meth
    i then want during the fight, when deathwing breaths fire on us, bolvar flys down on a frostwyrm who melts since its too hot,, then laughs and yells at deathwing
    "you call that a flame breath?"
    then does a huge one that pretty much one shots deathwing.

after the fight bolvar invites us to northrend again for another explansion

no no no...in order to finish off deathwing...WE WILL UNLEASH CHUCK NORRIS

Jordan "JordanXlord" Ellzey, SWTOR Beta Tester, Youtube Gaming Commentator (www.youtube.com/jordanxlord)

and Maker of the Varian Statue Comic http://eu.media5.battle.net/cms/gall...6051942976.jpg

Removing some of Deathwings armor during the fight will be in the final encounter.

Just an FYI :>

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    dont wanna 1% wipe on that fight!
    Insert Signiture here.

Bolvar should come riding in on Epicus Maximus and let loose the wrath of the Singed King.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrusion View Post
    P.S. Get a moderator and get me banned for being a jerk, it would still be worth it, having wasted 15mins on this BS!
    It took you 15 minutes to read that?

I think that the idea was amazing, the only thing is that the fight would take extremely too long. I do hope that they see this and use some of your ideas for the fight, just not all of them lol.

Me wants tentalces! More tentacles! Mooooorrreeeee!

Awesome idea everyone loves a good epic fight.

To the guy who complained about this being painful to farm later.
    Deathwing is going to be the last boss of the expandsion ( most likely ). Killing something once and saying yay i can do it and dozing off every other time you pop by is gonner be lame. Variety = cool = D.

OP Awesome idea abit too long i guess but an idea on how to split the boss up could be say, after each "phase" ( the big chunks ) you get a break and can either loot item there and then or keep going. For HM ( of course higher numbers and maybe a spell or 2 ) no loot breaks just power through it, hell HM of the last boss should be world top people only ( not me ) no like arthas at the moment.

my 2 cents

p.s. What you guys got against flying combat its easy . . . only reason I hate OCC is cause of the idiots out there who dun realise u can move up and down in a dragon or something similar and run into nice and friendly orbs then die. Even those people who are so " trained " to play their class they cant adapt to a set of 4? or so spells.

So basically God of War in WoW

What should happen

Should be an entire instance with like 14 bosses total (including Deathwing) and then you decent to a huge underground area kinda similar to Deepholm and there you will meet up with Alexstraza and Thrall (Deathwing should be in human form at start). Since Deathwing is the leader of the Earth Aspect he can ultimately destroy the entire world (but instead decides to play with us and just causes destruction to the world) so his powers needs to be put on hold or basically nerfed. Thrall and Alextraza will take care of making him weaker and us the players will fight him. Deathwing should have a flight phase and grounded phase. Also LOTS OF FIRE!!!!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laina View Post
    You forgot tailswipes.
    theres no tailswipes.. see the malygos the other aspect.
    aspects dont use tail t swipe us..
    just dont ask me why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay whoever said that there's no "legolas dragon-climbing" in WoW didn't do Leviathon when it was released so they don't know squat. Climbing onto Deathwing and removing those armored plates would be the final 20% or 10% of the fight, since the plates hold him together (THEY ARE NOT ARMOR). Thus, removing that which holds him together would make him fall apart!