Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunka
    then they armwrestle in dragon form.
    i'd rather see this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neostigma
    He be climbin in yo windows burning yo people up
    so y'all need to hide ya kids, hide ya wife, and husbands coz he's burnin' everybody out there!
    Veru, player formerly known as Meliann.

Field Marshal Deathwing-The-Destroyer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    at the end put: than raid dies and istance is reset so they have to do it ALLLLLLLLLL over again ... oh and they cant use raid lock extending

---------- Post added 2010-11-27 at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by luizofoca View Post
    theres no tailswipes.. see the malygos the other aspect.
    aspects dont use tail t swipe us..
    just dont ask me why.
    the reason of that is cuz malys tail broke when he tried to fish murlocs with it... yea...
    Last edited by Deathwing-The-Destroyer; 2010-11-27 at 01:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyy404 View Post
    Should be an entire instance with like 14 bosses total (including Deathwing) and then you decent to a huge underground area kinda similar to Deepholm and there you will meet up with Alexstraza and Thrall (Deathwing should be in human form at start). Since Deathwing is the leader of the Earth Aspect he can ultimately destroy the entire world (but instead decides to play with us and just causes destruction to the world) so his powers needs to be put on hold or basically nerfed. Thrall and Alextraza will take care of making him weaker and us the players will fight him. Deathwing should have a flight phase and grounded phase. Also LOTS OF FIRE!!!!
    If they need to be nerfed just bring a hunter with the GC pet

Haha, very creative! But what about a cool fight with his humanoid form? o:

I read most of it but there's a lil problem i think. You pretty much just introduced 5 or so major lore characters. Alex/Noz/Ysera/Thrall/Malfurion. For all realistic lore reasons deathwing would have been destroyed 10 times over with all of these people. Even empowered by Old Gods, Malfurion is at the level of an aspect and thrall is undoubtedly not too far behind. So its almost 5 aspects on Deathwing. Game over

Deleted
    Dunno but one is sure we will fly at drakes due dragon phase just look how big is this dude Malygos looks like gnome in front of Tauren compared with Deathwing