Paragon vs XX beta

Hey
    I just saw the paragon vids versus the bosses in beta and i noticed how the prot paladin easily critted and non critted between 25-60k (25k non crit @ 2 min 38 sec & 53k in 3 min and 8 sec in the al akir vid) I know this doesnt really mean anything if they cant keep up a good dps but the paladin in this vid was moving around alot so he couldnt do a 'perfect' rotation so im wondering if anyone in beta could tell me the dps a prot pala does in raid environments and perhaps also in pvp because the 60k crits looks uhm, interesting.

Deleted
    those 60K crits are because of vengeance.

usual prot pala raid rotation is 3-9-3-15-3-F-3-9-3-15-3-F

where 3 is CS, 9 is judgement, 15 is either Holy wrath or avenger's shield and F is shield of the righteous.

That is with Vengeance however and you will not be getting that in a PvP environment.

They have already said they don't want prot to be a pvp dps spec they said its fine if you want to run around as a tank being a flag carrier but im sure they will nerf prot pvp damage if they need to
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    those 60K crits are because of vengeance.

usual prot pala raid rotation is 3-9-3-15-3-F-3-9-3-15-3-F

where 3 is CS, 9 is judgement, 15 is either Holy wrath or avenger's shield and F is shield of the righteous.
    Lolwhat. Whats those messed up keybinds dude?

And where's 15 on my keyboard?

Hmm I see so anyone who could tell me the dps a prot paladin does on beta in raid enviroment and perhaps also in bgs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post

Captain Obvious to the resque!

Those are not keybinds.

CD's not keybinds

Doing Photoshop requests.

Deleted

Really? The numbers are the cooldowns of the abilties

I actually have a 15 button on my keyboard!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

I wish Failblog would accept forum posts
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

Al'Akir has a damage taken debuff, Feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    I wish Failblog would accept forum posts
    http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/wp-conten...1275514509.jpg
    G15 has a "15" button you retard. Learn your shit before calling out others..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded5542 View Post
    It's not so much the '15 button" that is the failblog worthy content of his post, it's that he assumed a player described a rotation by using his own keybindings.

"G15" button =\= "15" button

:P

That 15 button is also just a key found on a normal keyboard that has been mapped to those 15 buttons.. so you learn your shit before calling others out ehh?

Source? I have one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    You can't even post in the proper forum. If Blizzard employees functioned as you do, your character would queue up for a BG and end up in Molten Core.

and i suppose old 696 had to do with keybinds to...

So ignoring the idiotic posts concerning buttons on a keyboard...

Prot Paladins have Shield of the Righteous and it does a lot of damage. However, they are also toning that down a bit. Not sure if the video was before or after the change, but it will scale less with AP, and thus less with enormous amounts of Vengeance. Still the ability will be the High Threat move, as it's the Holy Power finisher. Most other abilities do not compare in the amount of damage done aside from swapping in Hammer of Wrath in execute phases.

Also, as long as a melee can stay within melee range, they should be able to maintain a full rotation without trouble if they're good. (few exceptions being Consecration or Death and Decay type abilities)