Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    To put it simply, I'd say even mastery is better than expertise. And we all know that our mastery needs a buff to be competitive.

As said earlier, it -basically- is only a noticeable change in white attacks, and since Necrosis and BcB have been removed... White attacks just aren't worth it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holylight View Post
    You sir need a hug...It pains me to see that your parents didnt care for you enough to give you the attention you needed to prevent you from seeking attention by putting down others.
    You're telling me you want to defend someone who claims he's a clicker.. and in the same post mentions he has trouble getting all his spells of on time?
    PS: I'm just pointing out to him that he should actually concider all the advice that is given in clicking vs binding topics. You on the other hand are just acting like a jerk and personally insulting me for no reason what so ever.

Deleted
    I would PERSONALLY go for 23 expertise, simply because I like to eliminate as much RNG as I possibly can when I play DPS, and as someone mentioned, when heroism is popped your rune regen is going to be toally nuts, so having expertise capped at that point could in fact be a DPS gain. The shorter your fights the higher uptime heroism has, so if you have super short fights in your guild it might be a good idea to cap it.

Just my personal opinion though, mathematically expertise is pure dogpoop for Unholy, I just like the "security" it gives me by having the cap.

0 Expertise is all you need, but it is a total bitch to have 3-4 dodges in a row.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.