Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
And look at what that mage had to do to hit you 3 times in "3" seconds.
You didn't really get the point did you? I said..."Oh, did I say I had Survival Instincts active?"

Survival Instincts reduces all damage taken by 60%, which means those 10k crits would've been hitting 25k 3 times in a row if I didn't have SI up...it's retarded.

Did you allow him to free cast the first Arcane Blast? Yes
Because you can totally interrupt every single cast done by every single caster in a 20v20+ battle in AV. I didn't even saw the Mage, untill I got blown up and checked combat log...

Did he have to to blow a minute and a half CD(PoM) to hit you like that? Yes
1.5 minute CD for 75k damage in 3-4 seconds? That's still retarded.

Did you shift to bear form? God I hope
And if you did then you likely had enough health to survive in which case the mage began casting another 2sec cast which you let him do? Probably because you are slow.
Other than the extra health and Feral Charge, Bear isn't going to help you against casters. It's usually better to stick with Cat Form against casters and even if I was in Bearform, my healthpool is around ~49.5k, not 75.... Without SI there's no way you can ever live through that 75k burst. It's not that I can't live through 30k damage though, as I got 36k health in kitty aswell, but taking 30k damage in 3-4 sec while having SI up is still insane and OP.

And really, I'd rather say that YOU are slow. Don't even reply if you don't know what you're talking about. Again: all this was happening while I took 60% less damage, which you failed to see it seems.

Was this mage in Pve gear? Most likely judging by the damage.
Yes he very probably was. So what? Does that change anything? 75k damage in 3-4 sec should never happen, and even on 85 that would be insane and a sure kill in just a few seconds. Ofcourse I can 3 shot him aswell, but not with the same burst by far. It'll probably be more like 8-10k crits max, and maybe a FB of 12-15k if I get lucky.