Thread: Pet HP in BGs

Pet HP in BGs

Hey. I am PvPing in bgs as BM. Not a problem, i do really well until i die. when i die, my pet and i both rez. but my pet only is risen with 5k outta 28k hp. Isnt the spirit rezzer supposed to bring you and ur pet back to 100% hp? I have not heard of warlocks having this problem, why are hunters so lucky? Its not really a problem, just a nuisance because mend pet isnt a miraculous heal, it takes about 1-2 minutes to get him back to full hp, and when your flags are being taken or nodes are being capped, it really takes time away for you to keep pressure on the opposing team, has any1 else noticed this? is it a bug?

15+ Year Old Account
    its not just ressing in BGs, zoning (i think) causes the pet to be on 5k/28 as at the start of instances i frequently have to Mend Pet. probably a bug, hope its fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it seems like a bug all over. I'll get off my mount sometimes and my pet will only be at ~5k. It's really, really annoying during world PVP, especially when I rely so much on my pet as BM.

glad sum1 noticed, maybe it will be fixed soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklisted View Post
    Its not really a problem, just a nuisance because mend pet isnt a miraculous heal, it takes about 1-2 minutes to get him back to full hp
    As BM? With the glyph? Are you sure about that? It should be ticking for about 3.5k health every 3 seconds.
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

Quote Originally Posted by chelate View Post
    As BM? With the glyph? Are you sure about that? It should be ticking for about 3.5k health every 3 seconds.
    glyph of mend pet is not something i consider to be THAT viable for pvp, disengage, deterence and beastial wrath are more important, either way, im not having too much problems during combat, its the pre-combat preparation that is taxing of time, when seconds can mean win or lose in bgs, thx for the suggestion tho

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    happened even before 4.0.1 (yay hunter bugs that need to be fixed since 2005) but no1 notice that simply because pet was totally useless